• Prevage Face Advanced Anti-aging Serum
  • Prevage Face Advanced Anti-aging Serum
Good

Prevage Face Advanced Anti-aging Serum Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Prevage Face Advanced Anti-aging Serum transform anti-agiing skincare with advanced Idebenone technology, the most powerful antioxidant available today with an EPF rating of 95. This serum helps create a reserve within the skin to release protective and corrective benefits when and where needed most. Measurably diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles, minor scars, redness, age spots and sun damage so skin looks younger. For more information, please visit www.prevageskin.ca.

1.5/5

October 05, 2016

I got a product sample of prevage. Im a really fan of using serums but when I used this product I cant believe I had breakouts. I have a normal to dry skin and I randomly had any breakouts at all until Ive used this. Don't want to use no more. Probably give it away to my friend.

August 17, 2016

I received a few samples of this with my gifts with purchase. This serum is amazing it has light orange colour and a nice light scent. It quickly absorbs into your skin with no greasy feeling . I would love to purchase this, but it is out of my price range.

September 19, 2014

Product feels amazing as soon as its on your face. Absorbs nicely, leaves skin soft and not greasy at all. Has a pleasant scent, makes your face feel refreshed and more youthful. Wish the price point was a bit more reasonable, but you get what you pay for I guess ;)

April 27, 2014

PREVAGE ® Anti-aging Intensive Repair Daily Serum helps support the skins natural collagen. It has arazine which is an exclusive molecule that soothes and protects you're skin from radicals and reducing the signs of aging caused by inflammation. I noticed that it did reduce the visible appearance of my awful age spots, winkles and some of my deeper lines. It also lifted my sagging face within about 15 to 20 minutes. It is a thin orange colour that goes along way when applying to your face and neck. I love the product, just can't afford to buy it with a cost of $285.00 for 30ml. Yikes! It is probably worth it. :)

March 02, 2014

A must-have product for anyone who is going to spend time in the sun. Yes, I know we are to avoid the sun at all costs...... But, really??? What is summer without a little lake time? Or, winter without a trip to a sunny beach? So, lather on the sunscreen and wear a hat but before you do that, start with a layer of Prevage and you will be uber- protected. I also love the light gold shade of the product. Gives my skin a little sheen whichis always a good way to start the day.

August 21, 2013

This product, soaks right into your skin, you will see results right away... I love when you apply a product, and it feels as though you don't have anything on your skin. It helps to prep your face for the rest of your make up application. It is pricey, but well worth it. My skin has never looked and felt this good!

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects