Proactiv Skin Care Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

March 22, 2017

I really do like Proactive, though I wish that it was a bet less expensive. It took me awhile to figure out the best way for me to use this product since I have really fair skin and it is somewhat sensitive.

First I use the face wash twice a day in the morning and at night. I also use the moisturizer twice a day, but only use the treatment once a day before bed. I have found that if I use it twice a day it can bother me especially in the summer, since the sun can make any problems worse.

For a benzoyl peroxide treatment this one seems to bother me a lot less then any other ones that I have tried. I suggest trying it, but be prepared that it can take your skin some time to get used to it and that you should start off slowly till you figure out the right way to use it for you.

January 27, 2015

the proactiv skin care line is a God sent. It really does everything it says it will, and i'm sure if you have a computer you must have a tv and saw the info-commercial advertisements. refines pores, gets rid of redness, blotchiness, blemishes, blackheads, and it prevents new ones from appearing. it leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, blemish free, and hydrated for that beautiful glow pregnant women have. it truly is a miracle in a bottle.

Updated On: January 27, 2015

however, if you have sensitive skin or have fair or very fair skin, ONLY USE ONCE A DAY instead of twice as indicated by the directions of use. you will not experience a burning sensation or possible chemical burns using only once a day. i have very fair and sensitive skin and i was told only use once a day, since then no problems, no burning, and my skin looks and feels as god as it did when i was a kid.

November 21, 2014

I tried the "New" Pro Active and I can honestly say it didn't work. I had used the original Pro Active a couple of years prior and really liked it so I thought I would try the new one. It didn't change my skin at all. It didn't make my skin worse which is good but it didn't make it any better. It was pretty expensive too. I wouldn't buy it again.

October 30, 2014

Works extremely well. My face is clearer than ever!

0.7/5

October 29, 2014

after seeing commercials i though it was a must have. i dont have bad acne but a few trouble spots. i wouldn't say i have particularly sensitive skin but it burned my skin so badly. i did follow the instructions word for word but man i couldn't wear make up for days after and needed to get a perscribed ointment for the chemical burn!

September 11, 2014

I use pro active regularly and it is a fabulous product

June 17, 2014

After the first use my skin felt amazing. After a few days of the routine my face was clear and glowing. I used the mask on my whole face like once a week and did spot treatments when needed.

1.7/5

June 14, 2014

PRO aCTIVE IS QUICK TO TAKE THE MONEY AND DELIVER PRODUCT. iF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE CONTENT QUESTIONS ARE NOT ANSWERED. E-MAILS TAKE FOREVER. SKIN CARE PRODUCT MAY WORK FOR SOME BUT I FOUND IT BURNING MY SKIN, CAUSED A MAJOR BREAK OUT, NOT PLEASED AT ALL.

What's Your Favorite?