2.9/5
Proactiv Reviews
Ranked #34 in Skin Care

May 15, 2017

proactiv makes your skin feel very soft and clean after using it and it works great at getting rid of oil. i do get the occasional small blemish still but they go away quicker and dont get one very often anymore.

2.3/5

April 04, 2017

I have been using proactiv for about a yr and a half now! It worked for about a good yr and then all of a sudden it stopped working!This is the second time it stopped working for me and the last,They can keep their product's because I have had it,I am now with Over the counter Differin and see a difference already!!

March 14, 2017

I've been using proactiv for several years and it is a god-send! Without it my face is red, and covered in acne! With it my completion is clear. I got horrible acne when I was pregnant, and proactiv was the only thing that worked for me!

February 25, 2016

I think I might have over sold this product in my head before I even got it to be honest with you but it is good, just not as good as I thought it would be. The advertising for Proactiv touts it as a miracle system whereas it is simply a decent skin care routine at best. I did notice that my skin was a little clearer as I used it regularly but it is not as if my skin transformed into perfection as they claim. Now, I don't have severe acne but as is true for most of us, I could use some clearing up. I expected no zits, no pores and noticeably smoother skin and I would say that it scored between a 3-4 on each of those scales.

0.8/5

February 12, 2016

I used this product for 3 months in hopes that my skin would get worse before it got better. That never happened. My acne worsened after using this product and I started breaking out on my cheeks which never happened before in my life.

December 28, 2015

I have been using proactiv + now for about a year and my skin has significantly been better than it ever has been. I use to use the normal 3 step proactiv which cleared up my skin a lot but after switching (i used normal proactiv for proabably about 6 years) now i rarely breakout at all. The only thing I would say that I dislike about it is you have to continue using it. my skin tends to be very bipolar and choosy about what I use on it, so once I find something that works I have to inevitably keep using it. overall I would recommend to give it a shot if you struggle with mild acne.

1.3/5

December 17, 2015

So I haven't used proactiv's new formula but the old formula was terrible! It initially helped my acne a little bit but after a couple months of use I started to break out in a huge red rash all over my face! I even had to get cortisone cream to make the rash go away. maybe it works for some people but not me!

1.3/5

October 10, 2015

I took a chance and ordered a Proactiv kit and used it's directed daily for weeks and it is not worth it. Even with the exfoliating facial cleanser after washing my face still felt like I had dirt in my pores as if I hadn't washed my face at all. I actually think I would prefer dove bar soap to wash my face over this.

August 05, 2015

didnt work for me, made my skin break out more

July 20, 2015

Proactive not only take care of troublesome pimples in a flash, but also stops them from coming back! The ex foliating facial wash and gentle toner add a slight refreshing feel to your skin, while still keeping it's natural moisture. The spot treatment works well on bothersome outbreaks.