Puffs Plus Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

So smooth for the nose

These Puffs plus with lotion are my favorite when I'm sick and my nose won't cooperate. They are so soft for the nose so you don't get irritated when you have to use kleenex often. The price is low (under 5$ a box) but is really worth it. They are the real MVP in my home when my S/O and I are sick. I recommand that product.

August 17, 2017

A great product for a good price

This is definitley a must have product in our home whenever someone is sick. The tissues are so much softer than other brands so they don't tear up and irritate your nose and skin like other brands.

Nice

Ce sont les meilleurs mouchoirs à utiliser pour le nez qui coule. D'habitude, les mouchoirs normaux vont rendre mon nez sec et désagréable mais ceux-la ne le font pas. Ils sont très doux et ça soulage les symptômes. Le problème c'est que c'est un peu trop dispendieux à mon avis.

June 01, 2017

These are so gentle on a sore nose. These are not our every day tissues, as the price point is a little higher, but these are the ones we get if someone has a cold or allergies acting up. They are so gentle on both adult and little noses that are getting tired of constant wiping. We stock up at the beginning of cold and flu season.

March 21, 2017

These are my go-to when I have a cold. Most other facial tissue brands leave my nose red and sore - not my Puffs Plus! They're soft, and thick enough to keep my hands clean and dry.

February 27, 2017

Love these tissues. They are much softer on the nose. Especially if you have a cold and will be blowing your nose frequently, these are highly recommended!

February 26, 2017

Puffs with Lotion are the only tissues that don't irritate the skin around the nose, they are the only used brand when we're sick. They are a bit thicker and much softer than other brands. Unfortunately they're really difficult to find in stores in the past year or so. We buy them online from either well.ca or amazon.ca.

December 04, 2016

Love these tissues, they are great when your nose is really sore. I have tried them several times and just love how soft they are, I recommend them to everyone.

March 04, 2016

I remember having to go to the States to get this product years ago, because once you try it on your sore red nose these are the only tissues you want to use. I highly recommend Puffs Plus Lotion!

March 04, 2016

These facial tissues are really strong while still being soft. I find they do not fluff and break up like Kleenex tend to do. They large rectangular boxes tend to be more cost effect but the smaller cubes are useful to tighter places such as bedside tables. They also come in a variety of colors and designs that coordinate well with my home decor which I appreciate.