PUR Gum in Peppermint Reviews
Ranked #60 in Gum

Amazing - 0

August 26, 2017

Aspartame free gum is the only gum I buy

The gum has a great flavor when you first start chewing but the flavor goes very quickly. It has a good texture. It does kind of stick to your teeth a little but not bad. It's aspartame free which is the reason I bought it. Usually you're you cannot find gum that is aspartame free unless you go to a specialty store or order online. I happened to find mine at a Kroger in Georgia. I bought 6 packages because they're so hard to find. I wish I would've bought more.

March 04, 2017

I really like this gum. This gum has the same texture and taste of any other gum. The only benefit is that it is friendly to many dietary restrictions. It is gluten free and peanut free making it safe for those people to eat. The only problem I have is that the flavour isn't long lasting.

May 05, 2016

The flavour of this gum was pretty good but it didn't last as long as I would have liked. I chew my gum for a few hours at work so I prefer stride. But it does taste decent.

May 05, 2016

The main reason I bought this gum was because it is non-gmo but I have to say I do really enjoy it. The flavour doesn't last that look but that doesn't bother me.

May 05, 2016

I received this PUR gum in my LittleLifeBox, and was excited to try it. I only chew sugarfree gum so was happy this was also.The gum tasted good, great peppermint flavour. It left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I only wished the flavour lasted a little longer. Nice to see it is also nut free because there are so many people with allergies. My husband is borderline diabetic ,so this is something he can choose because it is Diabetic Friendly.