Pur Mints
Good

Pur Mints Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 90 in Gum

March 13, 2017

My dentist recommended these to me because I eat peppermints if I get anxious sometimes. He told me these would be alot easier on my teeth and I haven't had a problem since I started eating them!

March 14, 2016

I actually really really like these mints. I am a mint and gum fanatic so having mints that are sugar free and don't contain aspartame or sucralose are super hard to find. These mints are amazing. They are aspartame-free (yay) and provide such a nice minty refreshing taste. It doesn't have that overly sweet taste too, the mint is definitely the main flavour. I have these in my desk at work now and at home! Glad I tried these out.

February 13, 2016

I just found this product the other day Pur Mints. I bought the Tangerine Tango ones. They taste great because they do not have Aspartame in them. They have a real Tangerine taste. They are sweetened with Xylitol but that's ok. I will definitely buy these again. I cannot remember where I bought them.