Pure Leaf Pure Matcha tea sachets Reviews
#28 in Tea

Silky, pure matcha creates a smooth, earthy taste. Pure Leaf Matcha uses high quality Tencha green leaves from shade-grown Japanese tea plants, specially culvated for matcha.

July 07, 2018

Matcha on the go

These handy little sachets are matcha-on-the-go! They are best enjoyed hot (boiling) and don't mix very well in cold water. The flavour is that of a true matcha tea. It's pleasant and not sweet. If you like matcha flavour / tea, you will like this product.

April 05, 2018

Quick, easy & delicious!

I absolutely love matcha ! I love the cute little packets because they’re perfect for on the go or just for convenience & quality! I got this for free to test it & I’d definitely purchase it in the future.

March 06, 2018

Delicious

Fresh and cool, this tea is delicious when prepared both hot and cold. I find that i feel super energized after drinking it and hopefully after a few months, my skin will clear up and detoxify!

Sooo goood

ce thé est juste incroyablement bon et rapide à faire! De plus il est très gouteux je le conseille fortement! Son gout est réconfortant et facile à faire pour les débutantes en matcha!

Pure Leaf Match Tea Sachets

I've tried matcha tea a few different times but mostly drank it cold in bubble tea. It was nice to try this out in a hot style alternative. Full of flavour and super healthy for you. Gives you a boost of energy and can naturally wake you up ! Highly reccommend to those needing a quick pick me up!

Great for Matcha Latte

I love the single sachet so I don't have to use too much matcha. I prefer mixing it with almond milk for afternoon matcha latte. I find that it tastes better serving it cold than warm. I received this product to review.

March 04, 2018

Une saveur dont on ne se lasse pas!

Je n’avais pas l’ensemble pour mélanger le matcha et il a été très facile à mélanger.
    Habituellement, j’aime bien une saveur ajoutée et là j’ai savouré un matcha nature!

C’est assez dispendieux comme boisson mais le prix en épicerie est plus qu’abordable!

Not a fan!

I loved the packaging of the product as you can see the contents of the container. The taste of the tea wasn’t potent enough for me even after following the instructions and even steeping the tea longer than the required amount.

Updated On: March 03, 2018

I appreciated that the amount was measured out ahead of time and each serving is placed it separate packages! It saves time and the mess of measuring!

Very nice

I really enjoyed this matcha tea. It has a quality smooth taste that I look for when selecting a matcha. I love how convenient the satchets are, because there is no need to measure the perfect amount.

Boost!

Avec un ajout de miel et un peu de lait d'avoine, cetait excellent ! Ca donne un boost, bien meilleur que le café ! Je recommandes ! Beaucoup plus simple a faire avec ces sachets individuels que les en vrac avec un fouet et tout le kit ! Pure Leaf rocks!