Pure Leaf Pure Matcha tea sachets Reviews
#27 in Tea

Silky, pure matcha creates a smooth, earthy taste. Pure Leaf Matcha uses high quality Tencha green leaves from shade-grown Japanese tea plants, specially culvated for matcha.

Good Tea

Pure Leaf Pure Matcha tea sachets

I was excited to try this one out, as I've never had matcha before. I wanted to try it because I have heard how good it is for you, and is very high in antioxidants. I like to drink my coffee, teas etc, without dairy and sweeteners, so drinking this plain was a little difficult for me. I found that it has a very earthy, "seaweed-ish" aroma to it that found hard to get around, even though it just tasted like regular tea. With sugar it was a little better, and with the addition of milk even more so. My preferred way was to dissolve it in a bit of hot water, and add steamed almond milk and honey. It tasted like a normal tea latte, and the earthy aroma was definitely muted this way.

Overall, I did like it. I would repurchase it for the health benefits of matcha tea, but would drink whenever I wanted a sweet treat. I would also recommend it to friends and family who are tea lovers.

Thanks to @ChickAdvisor and @PureLeaf for sending the product to test and review #GotItFree #LovePureLeaf

February 13, 2018

The most portable easy to use matcha

I am pretty picky on matcha, I tend to get ceremonial matcha directly from japan. So while Pure Leaf isn't the best matcha $ can buy, you are getting at a grocery or drug store and it's only $7.99 to $8.99 (vs me normally spending $40-50 on a small tin when I got to Japan).

What do I think? Well it's definitely good portable matcha packets! The flavour is still matcha like. As a $8-$9 product it'll get the job done....and since when you are on the go, you aren't likely to be making matcha with quality water at the right temperature and using boiled tap water...it's a waste to use a higher grade anyways. So yes, good on the go, not something you would want to drink for quality or a tea ceremony, but fine for a tea latte and such where you can get away with lower quality.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

Good tasting Matcha

I am no matcha connoisseur but I really enjoyed the Pure Leaf Matcha Tea.

I enjoyed that it was in individual packets/ sachet. It mixes easily. I used a handheld milk frother. I made matcha tea latte with it and it tasted so good. I also had it just straight matcha tea and with a little stevia sweetener, it tastes amazing.

I have had other matcha teas before anf I can’t get past the earthy or leafy taste of matcha so it had never been really my favorite.

I am so glad that I was able to try this for free as part of the Product Review Club. Now I know I have other options other than coffee. I am very particular with tea and usually it’s my nose that dictates if I like the tea or not. If I donnt like the scent of tea, I know I will not like it flavour wise.

I really enjoyed this Matcha Tea and I’m sold already with how convenient the packets are.

Need to try this one!

I've always wanted to try Matcha so I was excited to try this out for the first time. Pure Leaf comes in small individual packets in which are great on the go. The tea tasted great- I loved it and would definitely try it again. #gotitfree #lovepureleaf

Super produit !

J’ai adoré ce matcha ! Le goût était doux et agréable !!! J’ai adoré le préparer en matcha latte avec un lait régulier ou du lait d’amandes. Je le conseille sans aucun doute :)

2.8/5

Enjoyable But Could Be Improved

Thank you Chick Advisor and Pure Leaf for the opportunity to try this product for free. While this was definitely not the full-bodied matcha flavour I know and love, it had a smooth, light earthy flavour that was quite enjoyable as a morning pick-me-up. Unfortunately, there is not enough powder in each single-serve packet so I've taken to doubling up to provide more flavour. I'd only really recommend this to people who aren't in to the flavour of traditional matcha.

February 12, 2018

Pure Leaf Pure Matcha Tea Sachets are convenient!

Pure Leaf Pure Matcha Tea Sachets are individually wrapped and I find this so convenient! The quality is also great, as I like to drink it in the morning as a way to kickstart my day and wake me up! I'm also happy to be reaping the benefits of the antioxidants in green tea.

February 11, 2018

Assez bien pour un matcha !

Je ne suis pas une fan de thé matcha de façon général, je trouve que c'est un peu plus compliqué a faire et ça a un fort gout de gazon.. Mais étrangement je n'ai pas déteste celui ci! Lol n'y a pas d'arrière gout désagréable.

Je vais certainement tout les boire et peut être commencer à apprécier les thés matcha!

Très contente d'avoir pu y goûter

February 11, 2018

Love the convenience of this matcha!

The Pure Leaf Pure Matcha Tea Sachets are both delicious and convenient! I was so surprised by the quality of this since good matcha is quite pricey. So rich and green, I feel healthier as soon as I drink it! To get a perfect cup that's not bitter– sift the matcha into a small bowl using a mesh tea strainer, top with a 1/4 cup of boiled water that has cooled down for about 5 minutes, whisk it rapidly with a lightweight whisk for about a minute, and then top with about 1/2 cup of additional hot water.

*I received this product for free through Chick Advisor, but all opinions are honest and my own.

February 10, 2018

Love this!

I Absolutely love this! Amazing flavour and very easy to use. I’m so glad pure leaf got on the Matcha trend, it’s definitely something I will buy in the future. Thank you chick advisor for giving me this for free to review.