Pure Protein Bar Chocolate Deluxe Reviews
#12 in Protein Bars

October 31, 2018

The only bar ill eat

I love this power bar! I love all the flavors of this brand. I usually cant eat any type or power bar, protein bar. Its the only bar that doesnt taste chalky! Good job

August 17, 2018

Great, economical protein bar!

The chocolate deluxe pure protein bar has a great taste for a very reasonable price. It packs in 20g of protein and only 3G of sugar. It has a rich chocolate flavour. Convenient, high protein snack that is great to throw in my purse when I’m on the go. They are priced well at Costco!

3.2/5

May 23, 2018

Very chocolately, very sweet

Extreme chocolate teeth, very sweet, almost makes my teeth hurt. Tastes better than a Quest bar. Very soft and doesn't harden or go wonky after awhile. Tastes even better if you microwave it. Easy to find at Shoppers. Not the best macros and there is heavy usage of cheaper sweeteners. Good for when you're in a pinch. A slightly above average protein bar.

March 19, 2018

Good, BUT

I do enjoy these bars very much as they are quite chocolatey and tasty but the last box that I purchased online on Amazon, wasn't up to par. I bit into two different bars from the same box and they had some kind of clear plastic inbedded in the bar. I'm assuming it was accidentally made with the plastic inside. Maybe it fell into the machine while it was being processed? Mistakes happen and we are all only human but this was dissapointing and I haven't purchased any since.

January 23, 2018

Chocolate Cravings Satisfied!

I got these protein bars as a way for me to get my chocolate cravings fix in while also getting some nutritional value and boy does this do the trick! It's a great snack to have after a workout to make me feel full and it tastes really good! Does the trick for me!

January 03, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My Favourite Protein Bar

I love these protein bars. They have a good chocolate taste and a chewy, fudgy texture. Great for on the go meal replacement with 21g of protein and only 3g of sugar. At 180 calories half a bar makes a good snack too. I like to use them for breakfast because I am not super hungry in the morning but know I should eat breakfast for a healthy lifestyle. It’s easy and keeps me going through the morning.

October 05, 2017

Delicious Low calorie high protein bar

The lowest calorie protein bar I've found so far. Tastes great and is super high in protein. I always keep one of these in my bag for an emergency snack or meal replacement.

August 12, 2017

Excellent product

I love this product. You get a lot of protein for not bad amount of calories. The taste is very good , they have a good selection of flavours. They do sustain you for a good amount of time.

July 26, 2017

My go-to breakfast

It's so hard finding a protein bar that doesn't contain a pound of sugar - that's why I love the Pure Protein bars! With 21g of protein and only 3g of sugar, I always make sure to have a box of these stored somewhere. The taste always leaves something to be desired, but it's still a great breakfast choice whenever I'm running late for work!

June 06, 2017

This is a good go to to get you through that 3 pm slump, post workout or when you you are on the go. I have tried most of the pure protein bars but this one is my fav, perfect for when your having a chocolate craving.

They are pretty evenly priced with other protein bars and you can often find them on sale.