Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #490 in Conditioner

Daily hair care product for colour-treated hair in need of essential hydration, nourishment, enhanced colour brilliance and colour protection. Use with Hydrate Shampoo.

June 21, 2017

favorite conditioner at the moment

the pureology hydrate conditioner is my favourite right now, its the hydrate line which is in the purple bottles. its minty and tingly when applied, feels cooling which is so nice for hot summer days. it smells great and leaves my hair silky soft and hydrated which i need as i have recently been bleaching my hair.

March 29, 2017

Leaves my hair shiny and smooth every time and smells amazing! Works great even on coloured hair. Value sized bottles are a better bang for your buck.

March 18, 2017

I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo every day and have never found a better set. My hair is fine with highlights, and tends toward the dry side, and this conditioner definitely keeps the color longer than anything else I've tried. It also keeps my hair very soft and smooth. It smells great and you only need a small amount each time.

February 19, 2017

Great conditioner. Perfect for the winter months when everything comes s so dry. The conditioner has peppermint in so it not only smells great but soothes your scalp as well. Lov conditioner to help maintain healthy lovjs

November 08, 2016

J'ai vraiment aimé le shampoing et le conditionneur de Pureology! Mes cheveux étaient très lisses et brillants sans avoir l'air gras.Le conditionneur donnait un effet de menthe qui rafraîchissait vraiment sur mon cuir chevelu j'ai adoré!

April 20, 2016

I bleach my hair blonde and pureology antifade complete hydrate is the only hair conditioner that helps replenish moisture into my hair without causing it to turn that ugly brassy colour.

January 27, 2016

I really love this conditioner. I found that it did help with color fade, made my hair shiny and soft and it has a really great smell. Just wish it wasn't quite so pricey. Worth the money though, in my opinion.

September 06, 2015

This is a decent conditioner. I didn't find that it did much to help protect my blonde hair. It looked the same as it did before I started using it.

May 27, 2014

While this product is more expensive than a regular drugstore brand, this product works! Keeps the frizz away, leaves your feeling soft and healthy looking and keeps your hair colour radiant.
    This is a vegan product that is not tested on animals and the best part is a little goes a
    Long way!!!!

October 22, 2013

J adore ces produits de salons, ils sont efficaces Et ont un Bon parfum. Mes sont Doux , soyeux Et surtout légés. Mais cheveux ne sont ni lourds ni gras.