Purex 2X Ultra Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 319 in Laundry Care

Ultra Purex® Detergents give your clothes a real, deep-down clean that everybody can see, feel and smell-and always at a great Purex® brand value!

May 29, 2017

This product always leaves my clothes looking good and clean. It doesn't leave behind any residue or leaves your clothes filmy feeling. Best laundry soap I have used

May 09, 2017

One of my favorite laundry detergents and it works well. I use it all the time and it defiantly lasts for a while. It also smells very nice so that is a bonus.

April 16, 2017

Love the Pyrex works great is now my regular detergent as a lot cheaper than other brands and I'm allergic to other brand and this one I'm not can only use this one and very effective and smells great love it

April 03, 2017

We were having a lot of problems using pods and other washing soaps in our HE washer we switched to this and there is no left over soap in the washer our clothes are nice smelling and clean.

February 25, 2017

purex 2x ultra concentrate is a fantastic laundry soap. I trust purex completely and use it for all my laundry washes. it is very affordable and is found in many stores.

February 15, 2017

The only detergent that I ever use! The product smells great and goes a long way. Very cost efficient and goes on sale frequently. Clothes always smell fresh.♡

February 06, 2017

I like to have clean clothes in my closet and when I wash my clothing I use this detergent for my clothes. Clean clothes is what everyone in my household would love. So when I do laundry this is a great detergent.

November 17, 2016

This is just as good as tide, it smells wonderful and gets tough stains out. Bonus part is you don't need hot water to do this. Cold water is what makes this stuff work. My clothes and bedding smell fresh for weeks. It is cheaper than tide too. I love all of the Purex detergents they are great quality and always keep our families clothes fresh. Great for sensitive skin too.

May 09, 2016

This detergent smells good and cleans the clothes more then expected. This is the brand that I usually use because it is always in sale at walmart or other stores

February 23, 2016

It smells great and leave clothes clean and also used as a pretreatment it gets the stains out. I bought it when it was on sale but no it is my go to brand.