Purex dirt lift Action laundry soap Reviews
#258 in Laundry Care

May 17, 2019

Great Laundry Soap

I bought this the first time because it was on sale, and have continued to use it. Its easy to get the amount for proper use right using the lid, it does not irritate the skin, smells fresh and clean (has different scents to choose from), especially when compared to others! The light sent of this product is not overwhelming.

May 15, 2019

1 and ONLY!

Purex is the 1 and only liquid laundry soap that I use. Having sensitivity in being hyperallergenic, itching, breaking out or swelling up to many things both in smell and touch to my skin. Purex has a suttle soothing long lasting aroma that does not cause me to itch and break out. Before I discovered Purex decades ago, I suffered in finding the right laundry detergent. I'm really happy that I acted on the suggestiont for me to use in being so hyperallergenic!

May 15, 2019

I like it!

Yes! I like this product. The brand of Purex is very good! It can clean clothes and the smell is good! One day I chose another brand because I wanted to save money but the effect was’t as good as Purex. I regret my previous decision. I decide chose Purex again later.

April 09, 2019
    United States

great

purex laundry detergent is my go to ,, the detergent works great on getting stains out if clothes and the smell is nice and light on the skin will buy again

April 09, 2019

très efficace!

nous utilisons purex depuis peu et je suis agréablement surprise par son efficacité, aillant 6 ados a la maison et un conjoint qui travail sur la construction le lavage est pratiquement quotidien et l'état des vêtements souvent très sale! Fini les corvés de frottage! il laisse les vetements propre et d'une agréable senteur

March 07, 2018

Great at getting dirt out

There is not much I can say about detergent other than this one is great at getting out the toughest of stains and dirt that accumulates during the day. It smells great but does not over power the clothing. You do not need a lot so it lasts you a long time, I usually buy it when it is on sale and stock up. I always buy this brand so I would recommend it and will continue to buy it.

June 22, 2017

I love all it does!!

Purex is one of my 2 favourite Baby Laundry Detergent Soap of all time since day 1 of me taking care of little people's clothing; Dirt lifting Action that fights tough stains making Bright, White, Clean the 1st time. Free of Hypoallergenic, Dye and Perfumes. Light fresh clean scent. Softens clothes like Downy. Good amount in the bottle that goes a long way. Good price at Wal-Mart. Love using on my Sheets for bedding, fresh scent is calming to sleep.

3.2/5

January 13, 2017

I use this detergent all the time. Living on acreage clothes get dirty. It cleans away most dirt and leaves clothes smelling clean. Wish I could find it with no dyes, but with a scent.

November 28, 2016

This laundry soap works really well ton get the clothes clean. It is priced affordable for everyone. It is also earth conscious which is important to me

October 03, 2016

I love this laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin, so I like this free and clear version as it is unscented and great for my delicate skin. I would recommend using it to was newborn clothing and undergarments as it is so gentle. There is no scent at all. So if you are looking for a strong smelling detergent, this isn't the one.