Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Litter with Glade Reviews
#6 in Cat Litter

August 16, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best Cat Litter with a Great Price

I love Tidy Cats Clumping Litter with Glade. It keeps our litter box smelling fresh. It actually clumps. Its not as expensive and some of the other brands, but it works way way better. People dont even know we have cats!!!!

August 13, 2018

tidy cat multiple cat clumping litter

Tidy cat clumping cat litter is by far my favorite litter compared to the other brands I have tried. I don't like the non scooping kind at all. But for some reason Tidy cat seems to mask the odors of the 2 cats I own better than the rest. love your products!

April 19, 2018

This is the best product for cats.

I absolutely love this kitty litter. I have 2 cats , this little contains the smell and my cats don't mind using it. I like the clumping for easy cleaning.

April 17, 2018

Smell Saver

This product has saved me from being embarrassed of any pee smell from my cats the first day I switched to it I was trying to figure out where the nice smell was coming from in my house I was shocked to realize it was from my cats litter box only kind I buy now I dont care the cost its totally worth it

October 18, 2017

I'm sold!

I love this cat litter! It has the best clumping ability that I have found, it smells great, and it lasts a lot longer than other litters I have tried. including keeping the smell away.

October 05, 2017

Pretty good

I purchased this randomly and I don't notice it has much better clumping capabilities than other brands but I do notice good odor control and it is a softer litter which I like for my cat. I got this on sale but I think the regular price may be a bit steep...

August 16, 2017

The best!

Tidy cats has the best cat litter I have ever tried. It completely masks the smell of pet odours. I have used others and my whole place would stink up but not with Tidy cats.

May 15, 2017

Pricey when compared to generic store brands but it is worth it. Way less tracking. Awesome odor control. Available everywhere. Goes on sale once in awhile. Comes in small to family size for purchasing.

May 14, 2017

Great product! Super effective clumping action and masks odour from my 2 stinky cats very well. The only downfall is the price as it is a little pricy.

3.2/5

May 09, 2017

I don't purchase again this product because the litter stick on paws of my two cats. I don't like this. The smell it very good and weight too. Maybe it's good for the short hair cats. The mines have long hair and i clean clumps everyday.