PurLisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Reviews
#85 in BB Creams

August 24, 2017

Great, cruelty free and vegan

This product oddly is much cheaper then the others. at 35USD. Link here. Which is about average for a foundation or BB cream. On the site it claims:

" Your beauty balm that glides on like tinted moisturizer with all the age-defying, coverage, sunscreen benefits of a foundation and BB cream! Featuring our exclusive Asian Herb extracts complex, Chamomile & Artemisia soothes skin while Sugar Maple improves skin's appearance and retains moisture to create a gorgeous & glowing complexion"

I have to say after using this a couple times now this may be my summer foundation. It's a light to medium coverage. I got the shade light which seems to be perfect for me (this year I've been walking to work in the summer so my skin is a tad darker then it would be in the winter) If you are any paler then me there probably isn't a shade for you and I will also say I saw the medium and it's QUITE a bit darker then the light so the shade range is sort of strange. I don't think the dark is so dark that really tanned skin could use it either. Keep in mind it's sort of the normal range for an Asian brand but being located in the USA they should offer more for both m paler and darker friends. The colour as you can see from below has a nice neutral undertone so both pink and yellow undertones should be ok to use it.
    The packaging is similar to others of the brand. I will say this is my least favourite colour. I know they were going for natural and possibly to match that it's got colour in it would have been nicer if it was their usual blue/purple and white. I do appreciate that it is in a tube again

I love this product though. It doesn't break me out and is very light on the skin. Its not matte but not too shiny either. It's just great! It covers up minor blemishes and a redness. I don't think it needs to be set as it's a BB cream but it can be on greasier areas. If you're heavy in break outs or any major issues with your skin you may want to add some concealer into the mix. This is definitely not a full coverage.

It contains spf so you can easily wear it alone. It can be wore with or without primer. I used a beauty blender and it applied nicely. It also works well using your hands or a dense brush.

I will definitely be re-buying this for sure. I love love love it!

June 29, 2017

great for a summer day

I love this bb cream it give me a nice finish, my skin look naturally glowy, price is ok, it could be a bit cheaper, I actually got it on special price at Gen Beauty, when I heard the price I wasn't sure about it but then one of the girls try it on me, and she match my skin so perfectly, makes the skin feel really soft, the smell its ok too.

I would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin!

June 30, 2016

This is a light cream that requires very little for full coverage. It does not, however, cover up the redness I get in my cheeks, but does blend in beautifully. I don't look like I am wearing any foundation at all!

I do wear my normal moisturizer underneath, however, it also works well without regular moisturizer.

The colour matched my skin perfectly and I only required a small dab on each cheek and forehead before blending it in with my fingers in a circular motion.

If I compare it with my CoverGirl, price point wise, I would go CoverGirl, just for the fact that it covers my redness and is a bit thicker (covering any other imperfections).

Maybe if the Pur-Lisse cream was slightly thicker, it would be worth the extra cost.