PurLisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30

PurLisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 227 in BB Creams

June 29, 2017

great for a summer day

I love this bb cream it give me a nice finish, my skin look naturally glowy, price is ok, it could be a bit cheaper, I actually got it on special price at Gen Beauty, when I heard the price I wasn't sure about it but then one of the girls try it on me, and she match my skin so perfectly, makes the skin feel really soft, the smell its ok too.

I would definitely recommend it for people with dry skin!

June 30, 2016

This is a light cream that requires very little for full coverage. It does not, however, cover up the redness I get in my cheeks, but does blend in beautifully. I don't look like I am wearing any foundation at all!

I do wear my normal moisturizer underneath, however, it also works well without regular moisturizer.

The colour matched my skin perfectly and I only required a small dab on each cheek and forehead before blending it in with my fingers in a circular motion.

If I compare it with my CoverGirl, price point wise, I would go CoverGirl, just for the fact that it covers my redness and is a bit thicker (covering any other imperfections).

Maybe if the Pur-Lisse cream was slightly thicker, it would be worth the extra cost.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge