Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Granola Bars

Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 273 in Granola Bars

March 13, 2017

I can usually snag a box of these for $2 when they are on sale. The peanut butter flavour is SO yummy! These are great for a snack or when you are on the go!

March 13, 2017

Peanut butter and chocolate together in a delicious granola bar. I love these so much! They are gooey and chewy and packed full of flavour. I pick these up when I'm craving a chocolate bar but want to make myself feel about about my choice haha!

March 13, 2017

These are my go to granola bars. Mostly because its basically a chocolate bar, with some healthy aspects. I grab these when I don't want to feel guilty about have a good tasting snack. it's full of sugar and chocolate and peanut butter, which I am okay with on occasion

March 13, 2017

I look forward each day to having my Chewy Dipps bar on my coffee break...very tasty, just the right mix of chocolate and peanut butter. Recommend this product

May 10, 2016

I love these granola bars.. Granola covered in chocolate and delicious peanut butter, what a perfect combination. I always stock up, especially when on sale.

May 09, 2016

These are one of my favorite types of granola bars. The dips are perfect! My favorite of the "quaker chewy dips" is the caramel one, but this comes in a close second. A perfect snack for work or school!