Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Granola Bars Reviews
#34 in Granola Bars

January 12, 2018

Good alternative to chocolate bar

Yummy, would rather have these instead of eating a chocolate bar. Would definitely buy these again. Not bad value for the price you pay, especially when they go on sale

December 12, 2017

Delicious combination of peanut butter & chocolate

When I saw a granola bar with peanut butter I knew I had to try it. I am a huge fan of Quaker granola bars and also a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate. This granola is wonderful! You get both the peanut butter and chocolate taste in each bite. The chocolate exterior coating is relatively thick and it is rich and sweet. Inside is a layer of creamy peanut butter which has a mild saltiness to it. The salty and sweet from the peanut butter and chocolate really balance each other out. The granola bar is also made up of oats. There is a nice crunch to this bar because of the oats and you get a nice oatmeal flavor. I purchased these from Walmart for $2.50 around. You get 6 individually wrapped bars in a box.

November 02, 2017

Yum

I love these granola bars, they are absolutely delicious. The peanut butter adds such a dimension to an already good granola bar. They are best eaten at room temperature, but if colder, they are crunchy and hard. So it is personal preference.
    I however am one that likes them warmer.
    These are great to bring on the go, for lunch and for snacks at home.
    When you get these on sale they are totally worth it!

November 02, 2017

love the peanut butter and chocolate combo.

The mix of peanut butter and chocolate will always be one of my favorite combinations. When I'm looking for a healthier option to an everyday chocolate bar this is what I choose. This one does not disappoint. Granola with a light, creamy spread of peanut butter dipped in milk chocolate makes this a perfect snack. Dipps regularly cost 2$ a box at our local grocery store. If we can get them on sale its even better. We usually pick up a minimum of two boxes at a time as granola bars are a staple snack in our house.

October 03, 2017

Fabourite snack

Literally love these for a snack on the go, even at home. My 3 year old son enjoys them as well... so it's a win win.. he gets his Choclate and I know he's eating something healthier then just plain sugar.

October 03, 2017

My favourite!

These granola bars, though maybe not the most nutritious are may absolute favourite snack when I need something quick and tasty.
    The best value is to find a large Costco size box - the 6 bars per box isn't the best deal.

June 27, 2017

I would buy again

I just love chocolate and peanut butter. Whenever I get a sweet tooth these are what I want. All Quaker Chewy Dips are great tasting but the chocolate and peanut butter are by far the best. Great as a snack or after dinner treat. Definitely a great combination.

June 20, 2017

healthy snack

I like the combination of both chocolate and peanut butter. it tastes very good together. the texture is chewy, which I like also. it is good for as a snack or a quick breakfast. it's fairly nutritious too

March 13, 2017

I can usually snag a box of these for $2 when they are on sale. The peanut butter flavour is SO yummy! These are great for a snack or when you are on the go!

March 13, 2017

Peanut butter and chocolate together in a delicious granola bar. I love these so much! They are gooey and chewy and packed full of flavour. I pick these up when I'm craving a chocolate bar but want to make myself feel about about my choice haha!