Quaker chewy s'mores granola bars Reviews
#37 in Granola Bars

December 05, 2017

Quaker S'mores - All Kinds of Yum!

I couldn't wait to try this flavor of granola bar. I wasn't disappointed! The package was eye catching, the bars were easy to open for the kids and the taste was spot on delicious. I would buy these again and again because the kids loved them.

September 11, 2017

Delicious

Incredible! My so asks for one of these every single day! He loves his chewy granola bars but the smores flavour is his number one! They aren't too sweet and the price is great!

September 05, 2017

LOVE

I love these whenever I'm craving a treat the mixture of marshmellow and chocolate is so amazing and I always pick up a box when me and my boyfriend go grocery shopping!

September 05, 2017

Love It!

I love to pack Granola Bars on any outing for my daughter to munch on. Anytime snack that is real wholesome tasty granola this one is with gooey Marshmellow chunks, rich milk chocolate chips and graham bits. Nutritious and delicious that is perfect size. Decent price for the amount of bars in the box on Sale.

August 11, 2017

Granola Mix with Chocolate Chips

These are easy to find at most supermarkets and come in packs of eight individually-wrapped granola bars. They can often be found on sale for $1.99.

This bar is essentially made of Quaker granola mix, which is a blend of things such as rolled oats, barley flakes, brown sugar, and honey. The granola mix then has chocolate chips and mini marshmallows spread throughout. The bar is chewy and thick. The taste is sweet and the chocolate chips melt in your mouth to provide a nice taste profile. The marshmallows only appear to be there for looks, as I did not find they added any flavour.

Though this bar does not remind me of s'mores, I enjoyed it and would buy it again.

January 31, 2017

Recently bought these because they were on sale and wanted to try something new. They are pretty good. I like the taste and the chocolate chips taste real not fake like in some granola bars. These are a must try.

January 31, 2017

I love EVERYTHING S'more- something about the marshmellow and graham cracker taste combined with chocolate- it is heavenly, and these granola bars are no different!

June 24, 2016

These granola bars are great for grab and go days! They are a favourite among all my children and are great for sending in lunches to school. They are chewy and delicious!

May 10, 2016

These are great tasting granola bars. They are not as sweet as a chocolate bar but a good balance of flavours. I like the chocolate chip and marshmallows combo.

April 18, 2016

The Quaker Chewy granola bars are my favorite.
    I love the texture of them. I love that they are not hard
    as rock when you bite into them. Of course, the little
    chocolate pieces add some sweetness and the
    marshmallows are a little bonus. The marshmallows
    are soft too. Yummy but not great for you.