Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Reviews
#13 in Granola Bars

3.2/5

February 20, 2018

decent chewy bars

i used to love Quaker chewy bars but the bars have physically become smaller and they are not as satisfying anymore. i need to eat at last 3 to feel a little bit satisfied. they are soft though and make a great snack for the kids.

February 13, 2018

Great taste!

We always have these on hand in the pantry. My kids love the taste and richness of the chocolate chips. We throw some in lunch bags all the time. We do wish sugar content was lower but most granola bars are the same.

January 24, 2018

Granola bars

Quaker granola bars is the main brand I buy and my go to snack. My son loves these. They taste great and are good for all ages. I wish they would make adult sizes too.

January 20, 2018

Soft and satisfying

My kids love these bars because they are both delicious and satisfying. They enjoy them in their school lunches and I do not have to worry about them containing peanuts! Perfect! I always buy them when they go on sale for best value.

November 29, 2017

yum

These are great to bring on the go for work or school as a snack! Buying a pack of these is relatively cheap, especially when they go on sale. They are really tasty, and great for both children and adults. Good sized as well.

November 29, 2017

My kids love these granola bars

These are my kids favorite granola bars! They are chewy without being too dry. They have better flavour than many other granola chocolate chip bars. Nice size for lunches or snacks.

September 13, 2017

Kids love these

Love these for my kids lunches they are a great value and one of the only granola bars I have found that come with peanut free options and they taste good too

August 28, 2017

Love these!!

These are definitely a staple in our house. My family loves pretty much every flavour. With all the unhealthy snacks these days available these are sure to make the healthy but tasty list.

July 27, 2017

Great easy lunch snack!

These granola bars are the best for lunches for your kids! They're easy and delicious! They're also super affordable and come in large boxes for large families! I love the simple taste and value. These are great for on the go and for a tasty back to school snack.

June 26, 2017

Always will be a favourite.

I love always having these granola bars around. I throw them into my purse, my backpack, really anywhere. They are convient to have on hand as a light snack to get you through the day. They are always gooey and just the perfect taste. I hate how some brands ones are hard but these are never.