4.1/5
Quaker Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Reviews
#11 in Granola Bars

August 01, 2018

Granola bars

Theses granola bars are a perfect snack especially if you are always on the go. It is convenient and definitely tastes delicious. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

March 12, 2018

I keep a stash

I keep a stash of these at all times. they are great aftera work-out or in the car console as a just in case snack. These are not too sweet and are just enough calories that you don't feel guilty if you eat two. I like that the ingredients are simple and they are affordable.

March 10, 2018

granola bars

These granola bars definitely got smaller and more expensive. But however they are still delicious and they finish very fast when I buy them. My kids and I love these.

February 27, 2018

Tiny but yummy bar snacks

These seem to have gotten a lot smaller over the years. We buy ours from Costco in massive box size and on the positive side these are tasty, chewy soft, they have a good amount of chocolate chips in them and are easy to carry with you anywhere. They are also a great sweet after meal snack that’s healthier than candy if you have a sweet tooth. My only gripe is the size, these are definitely snack bites and not meal replacement bars. Overall they are good to have for a sweet bite on the go or as a snack at your desk at school or work.

3.2/5

February 20, 2018

decent chewy bars

i used to love Quaker chewy bars but the bars have physically become smaller and they are not as satisfying anymore. i need to eat at last 3 to feel a little bit satisfied. they are soft though and make a great snack for the kids.

February 13, 2018

Great taste!

We always have these on hand in the pantry. My kids love the taste and richness of the chocolate chips. We throw some in lunch bags all the time. We do wish sugar content was lower but most granola bars are the same.

January 24, 2018

Granola bars

Quaker granola bars is the main brand I buy and my go to snack. My son loves these. They taste great and are good for all ages. I wish they would make adult sizes too.

January 20, 2018

Soft and satisfying

My kids love these bars because they are both delicious and satisfying. They enjoy them in their school lunches and I do not have to worry about them containing peanuts! Perfect! I always buy them when they go on sale for best value.

November 29, 2017

yum

These are great to bring on the go for work or school as a snack! Buying a pack of these is relatively cheap, especially when they go on sale. They are really tasty, and great for both children and adults. Good sized as well.

November 29, 2017

My kids love these granola bars

These are my kids favorite granola bars! They are chewy without being too dry. They have better flavour than many other granola chocolate chip bars. Nice size for lunches or snacks.