Quaker Dipps Rainbow Chip Granola Bars

Quaker Dipps Rainbow Chip Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 280 in Granola Bars

May 23, 2017

These are one of my favorite granola bars when I want something sweet. I love the thin milk chocolate layer on the bottom. And the granola bar tastes like a sweet oatmeal with a crunch. I love how the top of the bar is drizzled with even more chocolate and then rainbow chocolate candies on top. This is a good granola bar to satisfy a chocolate craving.

January 31, 2017

The Quaker Dipps Rainbow Chip Granola Bars is a nice treat. I'm not a huge fan of the rainbow part, but my kids enjoy it. Would purchase again as it's a great substitute for chocolate bars.

January 31, 2017

These are a fun treat in our home. Love the taste, the chocolate as always is delicious and the rainbow chips add a bit of fun to the granola bars :) They aren't overly sweet and kick that chocolate craving.

August 27, 2015

These have a good balance of chocolate and granola. They're not toooo overly sweet, although they are quite sweet.

June 11, 2015

A fan favourite with my kids. They enjoy the mix of chewy granola bar with a chocolate base and a sprinkling of rainbow chocolate chips. These are special treats that I purchase as a reward. They taste as good as they look. A jazzed up granola bar.