Radio Flyer 4-1 Trike Reviews
#345 in Toys

Good - 0

July 12, 2017

Great investment for you little one(s)

We purchased the Radio Flyer 4-1 Trike for our 10 month old son and he loves it. He enjoys sitting straight and holding the handle. We liked multifunctional aspect of this toy for him to grow into. It is for kids 9 months to 5 years of age.

June 27, 2015

This is multifunctional . love to use it for my daughter. its multifunction way helps to change mode of bickyle for my daughter . Better to purchase tricycxle instead of bicycle

June 24, 2015

Radio Flyer is a trusted name in children's products. I use to have the red wagon as a child and loved it. Our oldest grandson had this a few years ago, when he was learning how to ride a tricycle. He loved it and it still looked new, when he outgrew it.

June 21, 2015

I bought this for my friend's child for her 2nd birthday. She has loved it! I like how you can get many years out of it and how safe it is when they are younger.

April 15, 2015

Love this for my guy. It can accommodate anywhere from 9 months to 5 years. It isn't cheap, but when you think about how many years of use you'll get its definitely worth it to me. Very happy with this purchase!