Real Dairy ice cream

Real Dairy ice cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #361 out of 496 in Ice Cream

May 02, 2017

I love ice cream. This one really tastes pretty good. Really creamy and the flavour is very vanilla ( my favorite flavour). I am looking forward to trying the other flavours as well.

May 31, 2016

Real dairy chocolate ice cream is my number one choice in our family. This ice cream is rich in flavour and actually tastes like chocolate unlike some other ice creams I've had in the past.

2.3/5

August 07, 2015

I recently purchased the Chocolate Caramel with Salted Caramel Ripple, and it was disappointing. I recently can't justify spending $5.99 on 1.5L of ice cream that tastes subpar. The ice cream is chocolate flavoured yes, but where was the salted caramel ripple? If by that they mean a light-coloured ice cream that isn't chocolate (but doesn't taste like caramel), then perhaps they should reconsider the name. Given the promise of 'real dairy' and 'real ingredients', I expected more.

January 14, 2015

For the same price as other ice creams, this one tastes much better! I have now tried multiple flavours and have been impressed with each one!

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge