• Red rain energy drink

Red rain energy drink Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #131 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

June 30, 2017

I buy Red rain energy drink regularly now :)

I used to drink a lot of black coffee but then my tummy started to not tolerate it that well. I decided to give Red rain energy drink a try. I bought both the regular one as well as the sugar free one. My preference is the sugar free one as it is less sweet and I don't like very sweet drinks, I tend to water down my juice. The energy that I received from the drink was as good as what I was getting out of my coffee. Their is a high concentrated level of caffeine in the Red rain energy drink so it is advised NOT to drink too many per day. After having a can of Red rain energy drink I gained energy, I focused better, plus it tastes great!

There is an additional 5 stars***** that I will give to this product and here's why: I have suffered from migraines since I was 6 years old and I have prescription medication that I take for them. At times, when I feel a migraine coming on, I will have a can of Red rain energy drink prior to taking my medication and there have been times that the concentrated caffeine content has killed the migraine thus leaving me no need to take the medication. I am not endorsing that every migraine sufferer try this, I am just sharing my personal experience.

November 12, 2016

I have been a RedBull drinker for at least a decade. When I started drinking RedBull, it only came in a brown glass bottle, and tasted horrid. Now, it costs around $5 a can! So, I tried RedRain by Cott. Cott also makes a generic cola that I can stand. The taste is average, and comparable to that of RedBull (I have tried other drinks like Monster, Nos etc...all of which I cant stand the taste of!) The blue acai flavor of RedRain is a nice change, and people who dont like the "energy drink taste" may like this flavor. Great at $1.25 at Dolar Tree....BUT!! It IS EVEN CHEAPER at SUPERSTORE, you can get a box of 4 and it adds up to LESS THAN $1.25 per can. If you want to buy in bulk, there are larger boxes (flats) of RedRain at Superstore, and the price per can goes down even MORE!

October 24, 2016

Another brand I can buy for $1.25 a can I like the other flavors more than the original blueberry acai or mango or orange flavour the original has a weird tatse

May 09, 2016

I love energy drinks, I'm always looking for a boost in the afternoon. I enjoy a few kinds but for the best price and a good tasting drink, I choose Red Rain.

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

This red rain taste really bad! I am not a fan or energy drinks at all! I just don't like that sour taste. For the small can the smell is overpowering.