Red rain energy drink
Good

Red rain energy drink Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 196 in Soft Drinks

November 12, 2016

I have been a RedBull drinker for at least a decade. When I started drinking RedBull, it only came in a brown glass bottle, and tasted horrid. Now, it costs around $5 a can! So, I tried RedRain by Cott. Cott also makes a generic cola that I can stand. The taste is average, and comparable to that of RedBull (I have tried other drinks like Monster, Nos etc...all of which I cant stand the taste of!) The blue acai flavor of RedRain is a nice change, and people who dont like the "energy drink taste" may like this flavor. Great at $1.25 at Dolar Tree....BUT!! It IS EVEN CHEAPER at SUPERSTORE, you can get a box of 4 and it adds up to LESS THAN $1.25 per can. If you want to buy in bulk, there are larger boxes (flats) of RedRain at Superstore, and the price per can goes down even MORE!

October 24, 2016

Another brand I can buy for $1.25 a can I like the other flavors more than the original blueberry acai or mango or orange flavour the original has a weird tatse

May 09, 2016

I love energy drinks, I'm always looking for a boost in the afternoon. I enjoy a few kinds but for the best price and a good tasting drink, I choose Red Rain.

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

This red rain taste really bad! I am not a fan or energy drinks at all! I just don't like that sour taste. For the small can the smell is overpowering.