Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#263 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

January 22, 2018

Worth every penny

I love this shampoo and conditioner. LOVE it. It smells amazing, leaves your hair soft and manageable. Did I mention it smells amazing? It is pricey. I save a bit by getting one litre bottles and I use it every two or three shampoos. I have used this line for over fifteen years. I have frizzy, curly, ill-behaved hair in general, and this keeps my hair smooth and moisturized with more defined curls. It's worth the money in my opinion.

December 15, 2017

Favorite shampoo!

This shampoo was recommended to me by the clerk at the professionnal hair product store for my breaking, porous and fragile locks. Turned out to love this shampoo, it leaves the hair soft.

December 15, 2017

Would definitely recommend

I bought this product on the advice of my hair dresser to help make my hair feel soft and to add moisture. And it works great. While other Redken brands have made my hair feel stripped and dry, this shampoo and conditioner makes my hair soft, manageable and not weighed down (my hair is baby fine). And the light citrusy scent is wonderful but overly perfumy. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it.

September 12, 2017

Mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et en santé!

Mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux que depuis j'utilise ce produit... Le produit est dispendieux mais il en vaut réellement la peine... Je le recommande fortement! Jetais très septique au début mais je suis totalement conquise!

August 20, 2017

Pricey but SOOOOO worth it!!!!

This shampoo is amazing if you color your hair or spend a lot of time in the ocean/pool. Anything that would dry out your hair. All of my friends who have used this at my house can't believe the difference. You instantly can feel the softness in your hair. I have never gone back and it's been a good 3 years since I started using this line

August 11, 2017

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner

The Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner set is rather pricey and definitely costs more than what I am usually willing to spend on shampoo and conditioner! I never knew what the hype was all about with this set, I was constantly seeing it in friends showers and witnessing them rave and go on about them. I finally decided to cave one day and finally understood ! These made an IMMEDIATE huge difference in the health of my hair and the look of my hair after styling.. I looked like I had just gotten styled at a salon and my hair was smooth and super shiny.. it really is true that you pay for what you get. These are worth every single penny.. I may not be able to afford them all the time but any chance I get I will be making this purchase again to feel beautiful confident and improve the state of my hair.

Makes your hair smell great as well, I highly recommend spending the extra money and trying this set out. You will not be disappointed.

April 19, 2017

I really like the conditioner, it is thick and rich and I don't need to use more than a loonie size amount for my chemically treated long hair! Leaves my hair silky soft and smooth. It is more expensive than some but it is also not full of weirdly named chemicals. The shampoo is great too and you don't need much either. I generally care more about conditioners as my hair is dry from highlights and color, and this line is excellent.

3.2/5

March 29, 2017

This product didn't work for me. Unfortunately it made my scalp very itchy after only using it once. The conditioner is sulfate free bu the shampoo does contain sulphates so if you are someone who tries to avoid them this product is not for you.

January 31, 2017

I love this shampoo. For someone that has fine hair that is bleach and gets greasy fast (has since I was very little) this shampoo is so great for me.

I like the conditioner but I find I need something a little stronger.

January 15, 2017

Love this shampoo, although i do recommend all redken products! Makes me hair feel nice along with a perfect smell! It can be pricey sometimes but it is definitely worth it to me.