Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#113 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

2.2/5

June 12, 2019
    California, United States

Ehhh

Had high expectations for this shampoo and conditioner considering the price point is pretty high but it’s just okay. I don’t recommend it my hair always feels dry after and the smell is ok and doesn’t seem to stay like other shampoos that I’ve tried

April 30, 2019

Amazing!

It is an old Redken line but it is one of the best for me. It looks like the shampoo treat your hair and the conditioner gives a great result. Almost like a mask.

April 17, 2019

My hair has never felt better!

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I haven't found anything on the market that makes my hair nearly as soft as this. Has a slight scent, but not overpowering. A little pricey for a hair product, but the results are worth it!

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

Omg this was my 1 time shampoo /cond all the time , but it got so expensive that I had to stop buyin it lil bottles almost $25.00 doesn't make sense ,But its an awesome product !

April 02, 2019

Amazing product!

I was recommend to try this shampoo and conditioner by mh hair dresser as my hair was just not looking the best and always seemed greasy even after just after washing it. Since using both my hair has never felt my healthier and soft! It no longer looks greasy and I couldnt be happier!

March 26, 2019

My faaaav shampoo and conditioner

This is my most favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time! I have been using it for so long, and I've tried so many other brands and always come back to this! You can get it for such a good price in the big liter bottles at chatters and that last for so long. My hair gets so dry and this is the only thing that makes it feel good. I also find that it doesn't give me build up in my roots like other shampoo and conditioners that I have tried.

February 13, 2019
    United States

Soft, silky and colour friendly!

This is definitely one of my favourite shampoos on the market. Not only does it leave your hair feeling incredibly soft, it also makes it very shiny and all over a lot more healthy looking. As someone who has bleached her hair multiple times, this is definitely a lifesaver.

February 10, 2019

Decent quality. Pricey.

It’s honestly a little pricey for the amount you get and how long the bottles last. But it’s extremely softening to your hair. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I will definitely use again but maybe not as often as I would hope due to price

February 06, 2019

Really great product!

I wanted to hate this product because I know Redkin is infamous for being an expensive brand. I bought a kit for Christmas and when I finally tried out the shampoo and conditioner I instantly fell in love.

The combo makes your hair so soft! I didn't want to try the heavier products because I knew that while my hair is super think and damaged, I didn't want it to be super oily and greasy from the products.

This one is perfect for my hair and I keep going back to it even though I am stubborn and like my cheap drugstore brands. I def recommend this if your hair is not soft and you want it to be!

February 05, 2019

Best Conditioner for my thick, curly hair

I have been using this conditioner for so long, that i now just buy it in a gallon. I have long, very think curly hair, and go through a lot of conditioner, this leaves my hair so soft, I will continue to recommend to anyone that asks.