Prestige Item
Redken All Soft Shampoo Reviews

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

March 20, 2020

This product is a must for curly hair

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and it lingers for days. I have mixed, curly, coarse textured hair that is always dry and this set works wonders for it. Since I started using it I have repurchased twice and will continue to repurchase.

February 26, 2020

Out of this world...

I have tried so many shampoos and conditions for my curly hair and they either left my hair feeling more dry or frizzy. This set is the only one that actually makes my hair more soft, manageable and easier to brush. I'm never using another.

February 10, 2020

This is my favourite shampoo and conditioner set!

My hair has never been softer , since using this set along with the all soft heavy cream. Absolutely love these products. It even smells good , and one bottle goes a long way.

January 13, 2020

Awesome

Awesome product. Leaves my hair soft. Great for dry frizzy hair. Only need a small amount. So it goes a long ways. Has a nice light scent. Would definetly recommend

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Absolute Favourite

I have naturally curly hair, which tends to be super dry, and i cannot swear by this product more. My hair has finally started growing again and it feels amazing

October 13, 2019

Leaves my hair feeling so soft

Redken All Soft leaves my hair feeling sooooooo soft. The results are amazing. I haven't repurchased it in a while because I've been trying to cut back on costs but it must be about time to splurge on a jumbo bottle of it again... I miss the way it makes my hair feel!

October 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Best products ever

You know redken is a name you can trust for your hair. Smells beaut leaves your hair silky soft and manageable you only need to use a little aswell lasts for a while really good value for money

October 07, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

The best for super soft hair

I was recommended this conditioner for my daughters knotty hair and it really does the job. It is expensive but a little goes a long way and it’s realkt worth it to be able to comb through the hair with no resistance.

September 09, 2019

J'adore!

J'adore cette gamme! J'en ai essayé plusieurs, mais je reviens toujours à celle-ci. Mes cheveux sont soyeux et doux et en plus ils sentent bon! Merveilleux produit, même si un peu cher!

August 19, 2019

I will and have bought this over and over!

Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner is exactly as promised. It adds moisture and shine to dry, brittle hair. It detangles my frizzy hair beautifully and makes it much more manageable. It’s so hydrating, you don’t need a lot of product so it lasts quite a while. Highly recommend!