Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#9 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

January 18, 2018

Addicted to these

There's nothing better than biting into one of these. The balance of chocolate to peanut butter is perfect. You want to gobble them up, but at the same time you want to just savour it and make it last because there are only three in a package. They seriously need more in a package. It's just not enough. Then there's keeping others from stealing them on you!

January 18, 2018

peanut butter is my fav

I love peanut butter so this is an easy way to take it anywhere. And a good way to get protein and a little sugar at the same time. This is my secret treat

January 11, 2018

Peanut Butter

i enjoy eating these reese cups once in a while when i'm craving for peanut butter. i honestly am not a big fan of peanuts, but reese is really a addictive candy sometimes. i really like hoe they made the cup stuffed with peanut butter. it tastes really tasty.

2.7/5

December 28, 2017

Pas les meilleurs chocolats selon moi

Je n'ai personellement jamais été fan de beurre de peanut c'est pour cela que je n'aime pas le goût des reeses. Si vous aimez le beurre de peanuts, c'est les chocolats parfaits pour vous! La couche de chocolat est mince et à l'intérieur il y a une grande quantité de beurre de peanut fondant.

October 28, 2017

My go to candy

This is one product I can say I love. Have always loved the combination of chocolate and peanut butter but I can say I always prefer the name brand in this. One of those candies that always leaves you wanting more. I grew up eating this candy with my dad was one of his favorites too. The chocolate and peanut butter that they use just seems to go together well. You won’t be disappointed in this product.

September 17, 2017

My favourite combination!

Whenever I bring these home, my husband and I always fight over them because they're both of our favourites. The combination of the chocolate and the peanut butter is unlike other brands. They do something to the peanut butter that makes the peanut taste stand out strongly but is a great contrast to the chocolate!

September 02, 2017

one of my faves!

I love peanut butter, so this is definitely one of my favourite chocolates! I have enjoyed them since I was a kid, and no other brand of peanut butter cup compares! Yum!

August 20, 2017

SO GOOD

This is one of my original favourites! The chocolate itself is very delicious, and the peanut butter part is smooth and good too.
    Paired together, they are a dream.
    Such a good treat.

August 20, 2017

You have to buy it

I have always loves Reese's peanut butter cups since I was a child. They have the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. I always to buy a pack when I'm craving chocolate.

August 19, 2017

Yummmy

Who doesnt love Peanut Butter and milk Chocolate, especially sandwhiched together. Such a delicious treat with real creamy smooth thick peanut butter filling inside rich tasty milk chocolate that is the ultimate perfect blend and great coloring and texture combined. Too good to share