Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 908 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

July 28, 2017

Favorite Choclate

This is my favorite chocolate bar. Nothing is better than peanut butter and milk chocolate. Although it only comes with 3 cups those 3 cups are worth every penny.

July 24, 2017

one of my fave chocolates

One Of My Fave Chocolates .
    Affordable and easy to find .
    Resse Peanut putter and milk chocolate mixes great.
    Amazing Chocolate can never eat just one of the cups.

July 15, 2017

M favorite chocolate bar

I love reeses they are salty and sweet at the same time.They are cheap and all time favorite.I love putting these in the freezer in the summer as well for a cold dessert.I always pair these with a cold glass of milk.

June 23, 2017

Nothing better than a Reese pb cup!

I could eat these night and day. They are the reason for peanut butter and chocolate addiction. The only problem I have with this product is that the cups seem to be getting smaller and smaller. That is disappointing, unless that is the plan so that we just buy more.

June 20, 2017

reese

Ma barre de chocolat preferer j'adore le beurre de peanut avec le chcocolat cest magique!!!!J'en mange depuis que je suis petite et je vais toujours en manger aussitôt que reese font quelque chose on sait que ca va etre bon jamais decevant

June 19, 2017

Delicious

I've always loved these, they have such a rich flavor and heavenly peanut butter scent. Smooth sweet peanut butter coated in a milk chocolatey cup. I wish there were more than three cups but they have been coming out with some new products I have yet to test. An affordable, delicious snack <3.

June 05, 2017

Why are you so delicious little peanut butter cup. I darent buy the multipack of these because they will not last a night.

Great little inexpensive snacks to grab on the go or to have to satisfy that sweet craving!

May 25, 2017

I love these peanut butter cups. Reese has the best peanut butter recipe ever! I love how well the peanut butter blends with the chocolate to almost make a bit of a salty and sweet combination. There is a good amount of peanut butter in the center of these. The chocolate is rich and smooth. You can taste both the peanut butter and chocolate when you bite in.

May 25, 2017

I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate and the sweet and salty flavours together. The smooth peanut butter covered in milk chocolate is just heavenly! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are so good and satisfies any sweet tooth! I'll eat 2 cups and then leave the 3rd cup for later on because it can be too sweet at one sitting but it is still one of my go-to chocolates that I'll get whenever I want something sweet.

May 24, 2017

This is one of my favorite chocolate bars that I indulge in often ! The light creamy milk chocolate wrapped around the smooth peanut butter filling is absolutely delicious ! I love that these chocolates come in individual cups so that way you can enjoy your chocolate slowly over time, but I also dislike that alot of the chocolate gets stuck to the cup wrapper, they should try and fine a way to improve on this.