Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

New York, United States

Favorite candy!

I could eat these everyday. The flavor never gets old, and no i won’t share so don’t ask haha. Yes they are this good. No I’m not over exaggerating. Definitely would recommend.

Pennsylvania, United States

Yummy

Family favorite snack in my house! The creamy rich peanut-nut butter and smooth chocolate is the perfect combination. Even better is you freeze them for a cool summer treat. Simply Delicious

Alabama, United States

A classic!

I cant even describe how devastated I would be if Reese's peanut butter cups disappeared. Not only are they a childhood favorite but still my go to chocolate and peanut butter fix. How do you describe the perfect pairing of two classic favorites. Its nothing fancy because it doesn't need to be, just great creamy chocolate and a not too sweet peanut butter. There is always enough to share but honestly who would want to.

August 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Looooove!!

Oh gosh! Where do I even start?!
    Reese Peanut Butter Cups are absolute heaven!! It's the perfect amount of peanut butter to chocolate. I could eat them all day, every day! Reese Peanut Butter Cups are probably the only chocolate I could never get tired of eating. If you love peanut butter with chocolate I suggest giving these a try!

August 19, 2019

Équilibre parfait

J'adore ce chocolat où l'équilibre entre le chocolat et le beurre d'arachide est parfait
    Pas trop sucré, pas trop salé
    Par contre, mange le vite car le fond find vite

August 03, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Hits the sweet spot!

I had a taste for something sweet but didn't know what I wanted. I remembered I had a little treat in my bag from an earlier shopping trip. Low and behold...a little chocolate beauty was waiting for me. I opened the package and smelled the sweet chocolate and smooth peanut butter combo. Once my teeth hit the surface I knew I would be happy. I wondered why it had taken so long to have one of these tummy snacks. My eyes rolled back as my taste buds danced. Such a decadent bite at an affordable cost much be repeated soon!

July 17, 2019

this used to taste better

Not sure why they changed the formula but It used to taste wayyy better it was my favourite chocolate. I think they are being really cheap and unethical by using a cheaper chocolate, which isn't really strong and is too sweet. they also made the cups smaller.... why did you guys make this chocolate less enjoyable.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

My fave

I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination it is honestly a match made in heaven. The little snack packs are helpful as they are individually wrapped to have as treats.

June 28, 2019

Love this product!

Reese tastes really good! This is one of my favorite! I love the tastes of peanut and chocolate in one! Plus they are in bite size which is really perfect for snack while doing your chores or work! Would buy again and again and again!!!

June 19, 2019

toujours a cache

des que j'en acheter il faut que je les cache car sinon ils vont être manger toute de suite. et a chaque fois que je fait le ménage de l auto de mon chum. je trouve des emballage cache.