Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

February 12, 2020

The perfect combo

Chocolate and peanut butter is the perfect combination. It’s definitely a classic. I say I’m only going to eat one, but then I just can’t help it and the rest are gone.

February 02, 2020

My favourite!

I absolutely love these (such a classic). Nothing tastes like Reese! We have 3 people in our family so we can share but I prefer to keep them all to myself ;)

February 02, 2020
    Lower Saxony, Germany

Way too sweet

In my personal opinion the Peanut Butter Cups are just way too sweet, it nearly hurts eating them and I wasn't a big fan of the texture so I can't really recommend them.

January 30, 2020
    Not found, Not found

woop

i do sometimes like to have a few of these but sometimes the texture makes me feel a little weird but having them as a small snack especially when you’re bored.

January 30, 2020
    United States

The perfect treat

If you like chocolate & you like peanut butter, this is the snack for you. These chocolate cups with a peanut butter filling are the best treat on the market. They are very so moreish & you can't have just one.

January 15, 2020

Match made in heaven

Peanut butter and chocolate are by far my favorite combination when it comes to all things good. And Reece's recipe has the perfect ratio of peanut butter too chocolate. Soo f'in good!

January 07, 2020

Amazing!!!

I loveee reeces, once you start eating them you really can’t stop! They are dangerously addicting. They are by far my favourite chocolate bar to eat and they are amazing if you bake them into brownies!

October 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Sooo good

This stuff is dangerous! It gives addiction! You eat one and then you have to eat them all. I mean, chocolate and peanut butter, what's not to love? It's just too good!

October 24, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Cant get enough

Cant get enough of Reeces anything!! I buy them in any shape or form, be it a Christmas tree, a pumpkin a bunny. Dont care if it's just the same product in a different format, I'll buy it. Funny thing is, i cant stand peanut butter from a jar. Would never but it that way, but wrap it in chocolate and I'm in!!!

October 24, 2019
    Royal Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom

My favorite

Reese's are my weakness ! Eye catching packaging so I always notice them in the sweet aisle
    Great value for money, they are very moreish and hard not to eat the whole pack