Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

July 17, 2019

this used to taste better

Not sure why they changed the formula but It used to taste wayyy better it was my favourite chocolate. I think they are being really cheap and unethical by using a cheaper chocolate, which isn't really strong and is too sweet. they also made the cups smaller.... why did you guys make this chocolate less enjoyable.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

My fave

I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination it is honestly a match made in heaven. The little snack packs are helpful as they are individually wrapped to have as treats.

June 28, 2019

Love this product!

Reese tastes really good! This is one of my favorite! I love the tastes of peanut and chocolate in one! Plus they are in bite size which is really perfect for snack while doing your chores or work! Would buy again and again and again!!!

June 19, 2019

toujours a cache

des que j'en acheter il faut que je les cache car sinon ils vont être manger toute de suite. et a chaque fois que je fait le ménage de l auto de mon chum. je trouve des emballage cache.

June 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Yum

I grew up eating Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and I love them, my whole family loves them. You can't go wrong with putting chocolate and peanut butter together

May 29, 2019

Reese ´s peanut butter cups

Simplement bonne rien a ajouter j'adore les reeses pour son gout chocolaté et beurre de peanuts il a plusieurs varieter mes la cup reste un classique pour nous peu meme etre utiliser pour des desserts

2.8/5

May 23, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Quality decline

The Recee’s peanut butter cups used to be very delicious until recent times. The standard cup size have gotten smaller...just a tad bigger than the miniatures. Also, they don’t taste as good. It seems that the formula is off. I also noticed it increases my heart rate. Well, at least I have the precious memories of me enjoying them once upon a time.

April 16, 2019

Who doesn’t love these?

What’s not to love about peanut butter and chocolate?! Reese cups are amazing! Perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate. I love eating them straight out of the fridge so the chocolate is crunchy. Reese peanut butter cups are a classic and always will be in my house!

April 08, 2019

I hunt for sales on these!

My absolute favourite chocolate bar. Perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate! When I see them on sale I bulk up my stash at home. Definitely hide them from my niece and nephew! Aunties treat

March 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

So delicious!

Reese peanut butter cups is my favorite kind of chocolate! It’s so delicious and riche tasting! Price on these are also pretty good, and you’re able to find them in pretty much any grocerie/gas station or near by store- great for when you have a craving;-)