Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

January 12, 2022

Reese for the win!

You can not go wrong with Reese peanut butter cups.
    We always have these in the house as everyone loves them
    I recently bought a few packs of the mini type from the Christmas boxes and was able to try the white chocolate ones and damn those are so good
    Now Imma have to hunt to find them in normal size

September 27, 2021
    United States

Chocolate and peanut butter goodness.

I’ll admit I’m biased about Reese’s. It’s always been my favorite candy and anything with it just ends up always getting my love and attention. It’s sweet. A perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. There’s just something so dang delicious about it. It’s been my favorite candy since childhood and it will probably stay that way!

August 16, 2021

Reese

Outstanding tasting chocolate bar Reese one of my favorite chocolate bars it's like melts in your mouth so rich with flavour texture absolutely deliciousi do recommend this product to everybody and say to all at least give it a try won't regret it at all money back guarantee lol.

June 07, 2021
    California, United States

Yessss soo good

Reese's pop Swiss dispose eat him up eat him up eat him up eat him up Reese's pop swiss's purse it'll mop it up up it'll map racist pump's resource puffs

April 13, 2021

Classic peanut butter and chocolate flavour

Something about what reese does just makes the peanut butter taste better. I prefer a dark chocolate but the peanut butter filling can't be beat. I can't wait to try the all peanut flavour ones they have in the USA.

March 28, 2021

You’ve changed my dear

I’ve loved Reese peanut butter cups ever since I was a little girl. The creamy chocolate and peanut butter blended together in a heavenly union. Unfortunately it seems like they like most companies nowadays have changed their recipe and their cups taste a little more like plastic than chocolate and peanut butter.

March 27, 2021

Really great taste

I am not a great fan of peanut butter snacks, but this one is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. The flavors are balanced perfectly and the portions are just the right size.

March 17, 2021

Once in awhile, I'd have this

I'm not really big on peanut butter treats, but I don't mind having these once in a while. The taste isn't too strong, but sometimes gets a little chalky

March 17, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Soooooo nutty

Omg wow these are the best, you think oh you only get three to a pack but honestly I can only manage two! Just love peanut butter anyways so these are my favourite kind of treat.

March 14, 2021
    Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Yummy

These are my guilty pleasure. They taste so nice. I’m so glad they sell these in the UK now and there easy to buy in any supermarket. They do the mini ones too which I love.