REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 17, 2017

Really like this product

I got a sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. It didn't have a scent and was great for my sensitive skin. It really kept my skin hydrated for the day and my makeup went well over top of it. When I am out of lotion I am definitely considering to purchase something from Ren to replace my products.

May 03, 2017

Very nice product to put before makeup. Skin feels great and well prepared. I do very much appreciate all REN products for their much neutral sent. All being cruelty free with an affordable price !

November 13, 2016

I originally received this as a tiny sample and I wasn't really sure about it since I'd never heard of REN before. Now I can't live without this! It's perfect for my dry skin and keeps me moisturized even through Canadian winters. A little bit goes a long way and even though it's pricey, REN does come out with great holiday sets for anyone interested in trying it out / getting a better deal!

2.3/5

May 18, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this product in my Ipsy subscription bag. I felt the formula was greasy for my liking. The scent was also too strong. I prefer the face moisturiser to be fragrance free. There is no SPF in this product either. For the cost of this product, it just isn't worth it.

2.0/5

May 16, 2016

I have sensitive skin with a mix of rosacea/psoriasis thrown in for good measure. The scent is a bit off-putting, at least to me. Whilst it does a decent enough job of softening the skin, it left a greasy feeling. At $56 a bottle I can’t say that it’s worth it.

May 05, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this cream! i've been using it for more than a year now, and it is one of the best day creams i have ever used! With other products i've used, after washing my face, my face would become really red and splotchy, but after using this cream, all the redness completely disappeared! I would definitely recommend this product, especially with the cleanser too!

March 22, 2016

This cream is expensive...($56 CAD), BUT....it is amazing. I have been searching for a clean skincare line that does not use chemicals and ingredients which I cannot pronounce and finally found one! REN! Literally, every ingredient is awesome!

This cream is great for SENSITIVE SKIN and is actually meant to reduce redness. I do not have an issue with redness, but it really does not hurt to use a sensitive face cream! It SMELLS a little funny (like grass and herbs), but goes away within 15 minutes of application.

I love the pump bottle because it keeps the product free of bacteria!

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge