Renee's Gourmet Caesar Salad Dressing Reviews
#4 in Grocery

Brimming with fresh garlic and grated Parmesan cheese, our famous Caesar dressing delivers unparalleled flavour that tastes like homemade. Delight your family with this household favourite. Your taste buds will thank you.

*Product description via renees.com

0.8/5

January 11, 2019

Regular Renees Caesar Dressing

Whatever you did to it---the parmesan I think---is gross. Hate it. I thought my dressing was bad. I have used only Renees for years--wouldn't have any other. Can you at least do the older version as an option?
    Same thing as when you changed the Miracle Whip to "Zesty" years ago---stopped buying any of that or any off brand just because of that.
    I have resorted to mixing what is left in the jar with Keg caesar for now.

November 25, 2018

Sooooo gooood

It is very delicious, this is my go-to dressing. It tastes like it has quality ingredients and the thickness is perfect, my kids love this dressing as well.

November 13, 2018

My favourite Cesar dressing

cette sauce vinaigrette césar à salade est ma préféré. Elle est épaisse et goûte vraiment l'ail et le parmesan. Elle dure moins longtemps que les autres sauce mais ça vaut la peine d'acheter celle là.

October 26, 2018

Renee's gourmet

j'ai bien aimée le goût de se produit, c'est l'une des meilleurs marque que j'ai essayé pour la vinaigrette césar. Malheureusement le prix à l'épicerie est très dispendieux ce qui fait que je n'en achète pas souvent.

October 26, 2018

I would buy this product again.

Delicious! Renee's Caesar salad dressing is bold, thick and creamy and very tasty. I love the peppery, garlic flavour. This dressing makes your caesar salad burst with flavour. YUM!

September 30, 2018

Love this dressing?

I first had this dressing at my sisters and have never bought another kind of Caesar dressing ever again since. It's definitely the best I have come across by far.

September 30, 2018

Best store bought Caesar salad dressing

I am very picky about my Caesar salad dressing and prefer homemade over anything. Renee’s gourmet Caesar salad dressing is the next best thing to homemade. I keep a jar of this in my fridge (i eat Caesar salad 4-5 times a week).

September 25, 2018

Yummy

This is the literally the only Caesar dressing my family will eat. My 4 year loves Caesar salad but will question it when we have it other places because it doesn’t taste like moms!

September 25, 2018

Staple food for Keto diet

I have been on Keto for two months and renee’s Is the perfect dressing to increase your fat content. High in fat and full of flavour. Great on salade or as a dip. You can never go wrong with renee’s.

September 21, 2018

THE BEST

hands down the best salad dressing ever. My family loves when i get renees ceaser dressing for our salads. It tastes amazing and is the best when it comes to making chicken ceaser wraps. a bit pricey but worth it