Resolve Laundry Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 413 in Household Cleaning Products

April 28, 2017

This product worked well for "ring around the collar" but still left faint stain residue on tomato sauce stain and pet urine. Would buy again if on sale.

March 29, 2017

I use resolve and it works most of the time on the stains my children get on their clothing. I preferred the solid stick kind of stain remover in the past but it's harder to find these days. The trigger bottle is handy to spray on the the clothing as I'm sorting.

March 05, 2017

This a great stain remover. Since having my daughter, I am using this on a regular basis due to the explosions she leaves. I just use a little of this and soak in cold water and her clothes come out like brand new. I am so impressed and would recommend this to anyone.

February 22, 2017

Resolve Laundry Stain Remover works fabulously! I had a major stain in my son's onesie and it removed it quickly. Not to mention after washing it seeing that there wasn't even a single mark left behind.

February 20, 2017

This is one of my staple pre-treatments for tough stains on my laundry and it works quite well on most stains. It also works quite quickly i find. I have even used it on carpet stains recently since I ran out of carpet cleaner snd it works ok for that.

February 17, 2017

Bought this stain remover a couple of weeks ago as my boyfriend spilt something on a brand new shirt I had just got him! I picked up a bottle of this as it was the only stain remover at the store I went to, and it works great! I've used it several times and it's gotten pretty much every stain you could imagine right out. Would deffinetly recommend.

January 29, 2017

My husband is a Diesel Mechanic, and loves the color orange. So when he brings me home his hats and clothes, i spray this stuff on them and they come out looking brand new!! I wont use anything else on stains but this stuff, from old stains in the carpet, to VERY old ink stains in your already washed t-shirts. This BABY will do the job!

October 21, 2016

J'adore les détachants à vêtement resolve. Il rend le blanc très blanc et ne décolore pas mes vêtements. Il n'y a jamais rien qu'il lui résiste, aucune tâche.

October 21, 2016

This stuff is amazing. It has gotten out stains that I thought were previously set into clothes. We're talking food, wine, baby poop, grass . . .Everything! So easy, you can spray the stain and either put it in a laundry basket for later or wash immediately. No scrubbing or soaking needed!

August 10, 2016

Les détachants resolve font d'excellent travail! Ils délogent absolument toutes les tâches inimaginable et c'est ce que j'aime! Tu n'as pas l'impression de payer pour rien, l'odeur est agréable aussi!