Resolve Spray and Wash Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

Specially formulated with powerful stain-fighting ingredients that penetrate and eliminate the toughest stains. Safe for all colorfast washables, works in all temperatures. 22-oz. trigger spray bottle.

May 02, 2017

I use resolve spray and wash on my stained cloths before either put them in the wash and it does a fairly good job of taking out stains. It has a harder time with things like grape juice tho so if you have a large stain I would recommend another product.

March 30, 2017

I go through 2-3 of these every year.
    It's one of the few stain remover sprays that helps me combat my husbands work clothes. He owns his own contracting company and often comes home with roofing tar, caulking, geese, and every other kinda stain or whatever else he puts his hands on in a day. If I pre-soak his shirts with resolve, I am often able to get out 90% of the stains, which is wonderful in my opinion.

1.5/5

March 29, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit a 2 reprises... J'ai été très décue de son efficacité les 2 fois. Normalement, j'utilise un autre produit... Avec Resolve, j'ai du attendre longtemps, frotter et utiliser une grande quantité de produit pour détacher.

March 14, 2017

I have a baby who is constantly getting stains on her clothes. I simply spray the Resolve on and throw it in the wash
    The stain comes out every time, and it is so easy for a busy mom.

March 05, 2017

Have used this since it came out to customers. Never had a problem with stain removal as long as its used as directed. Its also great from removing stains from carpets!

February 25, 2017

This stain remover does a decent job. It doesn't get all of the stain out, however, it does get most of it. It definitely works better on some stains than others. It doesn't do too bad of a job on older stains either. However, it does work better when you add some in-wash powder stain remover to your wash.

February 23, 2017

This product has been a life saver ! I have two children so stains are a given. My 2 year old took my mascara to my brand new quilt and white sheets while grandma was watching her! I sprayed the sheets, washed them and you'd never know! Use this with every load and love it !

0.5/5

February 04, 2017

As a self proclaimed stain solution master this product can suck it. Spit works better for stain removal than this junk. It partly removed fresh grass stains once, but I'm being nice as I'm pretty sure I just rage scrubbed the shit out of it because I was angry at buying that junk

November 27, 2016

I bought some of this to try to remove some stains from my scrubs. I was quite impressed..it removed about 80% of the stains, and most were old stains. I found that spraying and letting the garment sit for a while was more effective than throwing it right into the washer. Definitely a step up from the old Spray and wash, I will be keeping a bottle on hand from no I'm.

October 19, 2016

I bought a bottle of this at our local Giant Tiger. The price was good and it does remove certain stains, however, blood comes off but not completely. I had better luck by using straight peroxide.