Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    1.0/5

February 12, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

They [have] horrible customer service

I decided to try the product. It was OK, I liked it. I did not realize that I had signed up for a subscription so after the second-order arrived I contacted them to cancel. The next month I received an order and I was charged. I refused the order and contacted my credit card to dispute charges. I contacted them again to cancel my subscription and they said a supervisor would call me. They said they would cancel. No one called. I received an invoice today that I will receive a new shipment tomorrow. I did a chat and logged in this time to cancel. I'm canceling my credit card to avoid continuing charges.

1.7/5

February 11, 2020

Deceptive practices

I had really enjoyed Revive Organics — now Revive Superfoods, but recently they changed the product in the name of “supercharging” it. Sadly, the changes seem to be another example of green-washing. They have removed hazelnuts and replaced with hazelnut flavour. They have swapped out the cacao in the Blue Cacao smoothie and replaced it with cocoa ... false advertising. At least they’ve changed the name of Berry Blu since there are no longer any berries in it. Worst of all, though, is that they delete any negative comments off of their Facebook page. Shady.

1.5/5

February 07, 2020

They say the packaging is recyclable but it is not. It’s huge amounts of foil and insulation. I feel like I can buy a couple bags of frozen fruit and make the exact same smoothies. They also don’t get back to customers.

0.8/5

February 01, 2020

This company will continue to take money out of your account after telling you they won’t!! The smoothies are NOT WORTH IT. After charging me (after they said the wouldn’t, the refuse to refund any of the money. I even sent in a screenshot of the TELLING ME they wouldn’t charge me.

January 30, 2020

They don’t email you to let you know of your upcoming billing date. I only found out because I saw the charge on my card. They also don’t do refunds. They don’t ship for another week so I don’t get how they can’t just cancel my order. Please don’t ever buy from them, they are overpriced and there are way better smoothie subscriptions with better customer service!

0.7/5

January 20, 2020

They hide the faq of their charges from trial if where they immediately before you receive your trial smoothies and charge you again, when you contact to cancel they say non refundable even if they haven't shipped. These companies that operate in this way is so shady! They refuse to refund and going to send products I did not like, *they don't taste as good as fresh to me!* and do not want! SHADY! AVOID!

January 18, 2020

Purchased these with a promo of 60% off, so I thought, great... if I don't like them I'm not out a lot. Order arrived and I was SO excited. It was midafternoon, so I tried the Matcha flavor first. Mixed according to instructions with almond milk. The mixing process using my VitaMix took forever. Had to let it sit for about 5 mins before I was able to get it mixed. Tried it, almost spit it out. Tasted bitter and strongly of parsley, one of the last ingredients. Started looking closer at their ingredients and discovered that most of them aren't organic. Went to cancel my subscription, had to contact customer service to get assistance. Discovered I couldn't cancel the next order as it had already billed, but hadn't shipped and due to arrive a full week later. Worst "customer service" experience ever! Don't waste your time or money here.

January 11, 2020

Never received my box, so I emailed them and they said that they would send me a new box. Never received it. When I emailed them back to tell them I never received it again, they just said "oh well it says from our delivery people that it was delivered". This website is TRASH! TERRIBLE customer service who just want to rip people off.

January 10, 2020

This product is tasteless. Every smoothie I have had is tasteless or gross. One time I had to add a pack of sugar. Also, the customer service is not sympathetic whatsoever. They charged my credit card without even emailing me beforehand to provide me a heads up!

January 05, 2020

Terrible customer service...stay away!!!

This company is terrible! I was one day late cancelling my subscription as I am headed out of town. They will not cancel/refund my $140 plus dollars!!!! The delivery is still over a week away so there should be plenty of time to cancel.
    They are willing to let the food sit on my doorstep and rot! Customer service is horrible, and the smoothies are nothing special.
    DO NOT order from this company.