Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.0/5

October 01, 2021

Terrible scam

I bought their subscription for a month to try and cancelled it.

Back in august they sent me an email with a discount- I click the image in the email to check it.

They ended up billing me and sending me a package cause turns out, by clicking that email image I got my account reactivated, and there was apparently fine print in the email saying so. This is extremly predatory and not a good business practice, fuck them.

October 01, 2021
    Michigan, United States

So convenient

I decided to try Revive mostly for the smoothies.
    My husband has been leaving for work before I'm out of bed, and he wouldn't usually take the time to make a smoothie for himself, but Revive is so quick and easy, he's made a smoothie every day this week instead of grabbing something on the road.

September 30, 2021
    Minnesota, United States

Great company, and product

The products are so delicious and their Custer service is phenomenal. These smoothies really help me keep track of my diet. You can see the whole foods in the products and you know exactly what your putting into your body

1.0/5

September 30, 2021
    Florida, United States

SCAMMERS

On September 23rd, I saw an email from Revive Superfoods advertising that they were offering 40% off a new box of smoothies if you were interested in renewing your subscription. It was a big yellow button so I just had to push it. However, I had ordered from them a year prior and thought the smoothies were disgusting. I sent an email to them at that time requesting a refund or replacement but received no response. We were in the height of the pandemic so I gave them a pass and threw the items in the garbage. So, when I saw this email, I was cautiously optimistic and opened it anyway to possibly give them a second chance. But what was to follow made me wish I had chucked the emails straight into the trash, as well. I scrolled through the offerings but knew I was short on cash and nearing overdrawing my account so I was going to check back after payday. But, to my surprise, I was charged on September 25th, 2021 and my smoothies (that I did not get to choose and it would not let me adjust or choose) were coming on September 30th, 2021. I went back into my account and it didn't look too different than when I looked at it before. Then I checked my email.

Apparently, in small font under the big yellow button, it said that if you click this button that it will reactivate your subscription.

So, I called customer service and let them know I did not want this delivery, that I refuse the service. They are refusing to cancel the order or do anything to help me. They didn't even push the delivery date out so we can attempt to come up with a solution to this issue.

I have gone back with them over and over again via email and calls. They are being inundated with negative reviews and have blocked me from commenting on Facebook and deleting all negative comments on all social media.

Their deceptive marketing must STOP!

September 28, 2021

Amazing Smoothies

Very good smoothies with very healthy and delicious ingredients. My absolute favourite smoothie is the Pinalada. Also excellent customer service and I love that you can choose when to get deliveries! Also yummy free samples!

September 28, 2021

Perfect on the go snack!

I’ve tested out the product for over a month and have loved each and every flavour so far. Super food ingredients, high in fibre for several of the smoothies and a convient on the go package.

I simply add milk of my choice (non dairy makes the smoothie vegan) and protein powder and it’s the perfect post workout snack :)

September 26, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Taste great

I love to add oat milk to mine
    And if I want a little more protein I add a small scoop of chocolate protein powder
    They smooth up easy and quickly
    Make me feel full for hours

September 25, 2021
    California, United States

Great value, interesting flavors

There are some super delicious smoothies at Revive! I love the pina colada, berry blu, pumpkin & chill, rise and chai flavors. The Bean to baja meal is not a full meal size but great to add to tacos or fajitas. The banana overnight oats and the mint chocolate smoothie were not my favorite. This is why I think it’s a hit or miss but if you read reviews they have great recommendations!

September 25, 2021

Healthy and tasty!

Shakes are excellent quality and convenience. You can add protein powder etc, mix with your liquid of choice! So many flavours to choose from, kids will love them too. I love that I can skip a month and change my order whenever I want. I just lost 5 lbs using these as meal replacements for a week, felt full the whole time. Use them as a meal or as a healthy treat.

September 24, 2021

AMAZING TIME AND TIME AGAIN

I have been using Revive for more than a year now and honestly i love it so much. I dont order smoothies but i always get their meals! They are so easy for work and they keep me full. I love the new falafel pops and theyve just added ice cream. I went through a time where my stomach was so sensitive and i couldnt eat much without being in so much pain. The only thing i could eat was the Buddahcado and Super Pom meals from revive! I ate them all the time and never got bored. They have a great point system as well im always redeeming the points i collect from orders i make. Also the packaging and delivery is 5 STARS