Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 03, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Super quick and easy and delicious

These are perfect for my work week. I work 11 hour days with a 30 min schedule so these are great for breakfast on the go and lunch while breaking at work.

November 02, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Absolutely delicious!

Absolutely delicious and wholesome shakes! I got a large box last year and recently moved. I haven’t had much time to make breakfast, but these have been lifesavers, so I decided to sign back up. The rewards program beats any other program out there that I’ve seen! Unreal. I got 24 smoothies for less than $60 on my first box — that’s $2.50/smoothie. My husband and I have been vegan for a while and this has made it that much easier. Definitely worth it!

November 02, 2020
    California, United States

Delicious and efficient

I was hesitant when I first ordered a box but I've really loved having pre-made smoothie cups that I only have to add the liquid to. The flavours of the fruitier cups are always very refreshing and the more dessert-like smoothies are always a nice treat.

November 01, 2020

Mornings are now way easier

I really loved the smoothies I got! They have fruits and veggies in them but you don't taste the veggies! They made my mornings way easier and I got a free metal straw!

October 30, 2020
    Florida, United States

Best in Class - will be repeat customer

Revive is the best. While smoothies don’t seem hard to make, with Revive all the prep work is done for you - add liquid and blend away! Great for a person on the go. Full of flavor and fresh, clean ingredients, and the price point! A lot of bang for your buck.

October 29, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Awesome!

I used to prep my smoothies with fruit and greens but they never came out great. I would have too much fruit and make too large of a smoothie or sometimes the smoothie would be too watery. These are perfect every time and I don't have to hunt down ingredients!

October 29, 2020

I'll definitely be ordering more!

Love how easy this is! I can get them ready in my morning rush, and bring it with me to work. Love how fresh the ingredients are, and there is no waste!

October 27, 2020

Healthy and delicious!

Easy to make, add a liquid, blend and it’s ready to drink! Much cheaper than buying multiple ingredients to achieve the goodness of these smoothies and bowls!

October 24, 2020
    United States

Love!!

Love these for my quick easy breakfast or lunch! Just pop them in my portable blender and go! Even my 13 yr old daughter loves them. It’s her favorite snack for after cheer practice.

October 22, 2020

Healthy Smoothies!

I was lucky enough to order these smoothies at 50% off which is what enticed me to get them. They are full of super fruits and everything good for you. I found when i used milk that’s all I could taste & they were too thick, same thing with almond milk. So i moved to water, but they became too thin and the flavour wasn’t great. I wasn’t 100% please with them & if it wasn’t for the discount i wouldn’t order them again. They were easy to use, and great for going back in the same cup & not having to dirty one of your own. They are great for on the go, easy to make. For the full price I just wouldn’t order them again. I couldn’t tell you my favourite flavour either as i couldn’t find anything I loved of one that I wanted another one of.