Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil Reviews
#104 in Eyebrow Care

February 07, 2019

Brows on point.

I was crushed when my favorite brow pencil ran out & I was on the hunt for something that worked just as good, was more affordable & gave good results. I stumbled upon the beauty isle & was flooded by brow pencils, but this brow pencil stood out most & I bought it. I decided to give it a test out & I'm impressed! I really love the angled tip, it helps with filling in the brow shape & made things a lot quicker to do. I love that the tip is so creamy when applying it, goes on evenly & is long lasting. I really enjoyed the spoolie brow brush to brush my brow hair & blend out the product itself. The price point is awesome, you cannot beat a great product at a amazing price. I think I just found my new favorite.

May 01, 2018

Great pencil. Stays all day!

I love this pencil. When I fill my eyeborw in the morning it stays all day and I do not have to worry about it moves or smudeges. Great price as well.

February 08, 2018

Have been using this since I got this, amazing!!

I got the "blonde" color, it is very easy to use. Very soft and gentle, the brush at the back is very handy. It stays all day as promised. You can roll it to get more out, no need for sharpener. I bought it when it was on sale, it is a bit pricey than compared brands normally. I would definitely consider to buy this when i need one, recommended.

3.2/5

September 26, 2017

Love the Spoolie!

I love the spoolie on this Brow pencil! It's the nicest I've used so far. The pencil itself doesn't quite do it for me though. I find it shows up as two different shades over skin and hair, so it doesn't look quite right on me, I find.

April 28, 2017

Revlon's Colorstay Brow Pencil works great on my brows. I received a free sample which didn't affect my review here. The light brown color blends with my brow color perfectly without being too dark and obvious. The tip of the pencil is angled for easy and more precise application. The brow pencil itself is soft and flows on smoothly, no need to press hard at all, the pencil flows nicely. The other end of the pencil has a brush with you can use to blend and brush brows to get the perfect look! It is also waterproof!

April 21, 2017

A twist-top brow pencil on one end and a brow brush on the other! The pencil is of perfect consistency, not too soft yet not too hard. Enables you to do your eyebrows and make them look natural. Good colour selection.

April 16, 2017

Revlon color stay brow pencil is a product that is highly underrated in the cosmetics world. Revlon has been improving their line of makeup over the years. The pencil is angled which is super helpful in using minimal effort its faster and easier with the right pressure used. Creating natural looking thick brows, it's long lasting product that is resistant to smudging. I used the dark brown shade and i found it worked perfectly with my eyebrows (not being too dark or too light). The colors variety is wide ranged making it available for many other women of different hair colors to use. Revlon's brow pencil comes with a spoolie brush to help brush the out of placed hairs. The texture of the pencil is firm which make applying more clean and efficient.

in summary

PROS:
    -firm texture allows for clean drawn application.
    -stays put and is not prone to smudging or fading.
    -angled tip makes for precise brows wither you want you strokes thick or thin.
    -many shades of colors available
    -has a spoolie brush
    -twist up pen, no need for sharpening as well as more of the product can be used to its fullest.
    -affordable

CONS:
    none

April 15, 2017

This is a really good drugstore eyebrow pencil. This is my first brow pencil as i had been using powder to fill in my brows and i really like it for the price. I would say that's its pretty good although i wish it was more pointed for easier lining of the brows. I also think the pencil could be a little less blunt so that there could be a gradual build up on the brows but it is definitely easy to work with and a great drugstore brand.