Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #1073 out of 1530 in Nail Polish

Looks like a professional manicure for 10 days. Resists chipping, stays shiny.

March 26, 2017

While i love the shades and the selection, the formula does not provide chip-proof nails even for 24 hours. I add a top coat as well and this range always seems to chip for me. I have tried 4 different shades. They are not too expensive so they may be worth it to some to try it out for yourself, however, many other polishes preform even slightly better at the same or lower price points.

September 29, 2016

This is a very small bottle with a great amount of nail polish in it I love the China gives up it always grows my nails and make them healthy and strong and the color last long it can be a bit expensive for a small bottle but I guarantee you will love it

April 28, 2016

The colours are great. Solid and opaque. The product also dries fairly quickly which i like. Depending on how often your nails are exposed to other elements, the polish can last for about a week or two on my fingers and a about a month on my toes. The thing I like about this is that its a material thats a little more gel based so the polish doesn't really 'chip' off. However, if the product is on for too long, depending on the colour, there may be discolouration on the nail when product is removed.

March 16, 2016

I love revlon nail polish, It goes on smooth with great coverage and lasts a long time..
    it also is at a reasonable price compared to other more expensive brands
    that dont last as much.. They have a large variety of colours. Love love lovee

March 16, 2016

Revlon is definitely a good brand of nail polish,its affordable, it comes in so many colors ,it applies evenly ,dries fairly fast ,gives a nice shine and seems to last for a good three to five days without chipping. I own a couple of different ones and I really like them .

March 05, 2016

So many colours to choose from. Love the shape of the brush. Allows for easy clean application. Color lasts for a good length of time. Great pricing.

September 22, 2015

Have to say I only buy Revlon nail polish for it stays on for weeks in summer I don't have time to keep polishing my nails with cheap nail polishes out there.Relvon stays on for weeks even if in pool or beach water.Thats why I only use this product it's the best.

April 22, 2015

Good quality nail polish. I own a few bottles now. At first I only owned the chocolate looking one before. I actually like this nail polish. It stay on long for me and they have a lot of different colors in general, which is the good thing. The price of each bottle isn't so bad. I find Walmart is the cheapest to buy it from.

What do you think, do you own any?

March 06, 2015

Nice nail polish, works well, and actually stays on a reasonable time. In the midrange on price for polish, not too expensive. Glad I bought it.

March 06, 2015

A great nail polish, comes in many colors from trendy to classic you can find what suits you best. Goes on smooth, minimal dry time and doesn't chip or fade easily. Love it!

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?