Revlon ColorStay Nail Polish Reviews
#1091 in Nail Polish

Looks like a professional manicure for 10 days. Resists chipping, stays shiny.

August 13, 2019
    California, United States

Nail polish

i love this product . white is a really pretty color and i love how they last a while , and easy to apply. I recommended to at leastthree people in the last month .

February 16, 2019

Love It.

By far one of my favorite nail polishes.
    Doesn't chip or peel too fast.
    Has great staying power.
    I love all the colours as well.
    My 5 year old is starting to become obsessed too!

September 18, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Nail polish

I love nail polish it is my favorite.. I enjoy polishing my nails. I will be buying this nail polish again. And I haven't had any promblims with the nail polish at all.n

June 12, 2017

This nail polish works really well the colour stays on great and it drys quick. There is also a huge variety of colors in this brand. I would recommend this nail polish to anyone.

September 29, 2016

This is a very small bottle with a great amount of nail polish in it I love the China gives up it always grows my nails and make them healthy and strong and the color last long it can be a bit expensive for a small bottle but I guarantee you will love it

March 16, 2016

I love revlon nail polish, It goes on smooth with great coverage and lasts a long time..
    it also is at a reasonable price compared to other more expensive brands
    that dont last as much.. They have a large variety of colours. Love love lovee

March 16, 2016

Revlon is definitely a good brand of nail polish,its affordable, it comes in so many colors ,it applies evenly ,dries fairly fast ,gives a nice shine and seems to last for a good three to five days without chipping. I own a couple of different ones and I really like them .

September 22, 2015

Have to say I only buy Revlon nail polish for it stays on for weeks in summer I don't have time to keep polishing my nails with cheap nail polishes out there.Relvon stays on for weeks even if in pool or beach water.Thats why I only use this product it's the best.

April 22, 2015

Good quality nail polish. I own a few bottles now. At first I only owned the chocolate looking one before. I actually like this nail polish. It stay on long for me and they have a lot of different colors in general, which is the good thing. The price of each bottle isn't so bad. I find Walmart is the cheapest to buy it from.

What do you think, do you own any?

March 06, 2015

Nice nail polish, works well, and actually stays on a reasonable time. In the midrange on price for polish, not too expensive. Glad I bought it.