• Revlon Professional Style Masters Modular Hairspray

Revlon Professional Style Masters Modular Hairspray Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #106 out of 182 in Hairspray

April 26, 2017

I received Style Masters Hairspray Modular Revlon Professional in my monthly top box subscription last month and I have to say it's a really great hairspray and my son has even asked if I can buy more. He actually uses hair products more frequently than I do.

This is a medium hold hairspray and it works great. We both free it keeps our hair in place for the whole day and doesn't leave the hair feeling stiff or sticky like some hairsprays tend to do but has a more soft, natural hold. In fact it looks like you don't even have anything in your hair holding it in place.

This hairspray doesn't leave build up and residue and is extremely easy to wash out. My son also likes that it has a unisex smell as he won't use any of my hair products that has floral of sweet smells even though I tell him for most of my products the scent doesn't longer. My son mostly uses L'Oreal hairstyling products but he really liked this one and so do I. Since the bottle is half way empty I will definitely need to purchase more very soon.

March 13, 2016

I received this product in one of my monthly beauty boxes. It seems like a good spray. It doesn't leave a heavy build up but does hold nicely. It is definitely worth buying if you haven't yet.

December 06, 2015

This is an aerosol spray can sample, and should last me quite a bit. It DOES have that typical hairspray smell (a little bit less than basic store sprays), and leaves my hair quite sticky while holding down my whisps.

It DOES have staying power though - and held my curls in for a party - 7 hours - and my hair was still somewhat intact in the morning. For my hair, this is a feat, as it's fine consistency generally leads to floppy curls really quickly. I did not even have to cake on too much spray either.

This was a redeeming factor with me.