Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 947 in Mascara

February 20, 2017

The value is perfect , around $6. I dont realy like this brush. Its too big for my eyes. I cant open my eyes enaugh to use this mascara. Its just not my brush

January 27, 2017

This is a great drug store mascara! It was on sale at Shoppers, so I bought it to bring on vacation (rather than my Lancome and risk losing it). Given that I paid $5, I was pleasantly surprised! Good definition and volume.

May 10, 2016

I love Revklon Mascaras! They are easy to apply, No clumps, Volumizing and makes my eyes look fuller! The only complaint i would give is sometimes it doesn't last the full day.

May 09, 2016

I bought this mascara because I had a coupon of 5$ off. This mascara is just amazing ! It adds volume and length instantly and gives the appearance of awake open eyes.

May 09, 2016

This mascara is my go to mascara. it gives me the amazing and length and i love it soooo much. The container for this mascara is super cute compared to their previous products

3.2/5

April 20, 2016

I've tried a couple better lengthening mascaras and this one isn't up to par. It has a nice formula that glides on smpothly but I wish it was more lengthening.

2.0/5

April 20, 2016

My eye lashes are not full by any means, so I picked up Revlon Ultra Volume to help boost what I actually do have. Using a lash brush, I do my best to separate prior to applying mascara, but this stuff seems to pull the lashes back together and has been clumpy from the first time I used it. Rather disappointing.

April 14, 2016

I purchased this mascara as I received a coupon in the mail. I paid no more than 7 dollars for it at a big box store. I am not really into make up and don't require the expensive brands and this was perfect. I always buy waterproof as my allergies make my eyes water a lot. I love how smoothly this product goes on and it doesn't make my eye lashes all clump together. It has great coverage with minimal number of passes over my lashes.
    I also like the feel of the container, the shape fits nicely in my hand and fingers and it is easy to hold. I don't nothing a lot of difference in regards to the volumizing effect, but do notice my lashes looking more full.
    I would definitely purchase this brand again, but would try the other kinds.

March 25, 2016

No clumping , gives really good volume to my lashes . A bit expensive but it's expected

March 17, 2016

hi !! i just want to say : woooowwww!!! for one time a mascara who doing me a perfect long lash with a little price!! i'm in love whit them !! i recommend

Jdmarsh91 added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray

Coanth added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Frosty

CHESTER BENNINGTON

smiley_gen added a new review for
    KitchenAid Artisan Mixer