Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara Reviews
#206 in Mascara

October 12, 2017

In love

I love this product. This is my every day, all day mascara. It doesn’t clump, it adds amazing length and volume. It’s true to its colour, and works fantastic!

September 04, 2017

Revlon Mascara

J'aime beaucoup, il tient bien, ne fait pas de grumeaux et reste en place jusqu'au moment que je l'enlève. Il allonge mes cils et leur donne du volume.

August 22, 2017

Nice

It's really a nice mascara. It add volume, length , fuller lashes and brushes each strands. It last long and doesn't flake on my side. And I like the fact that it doesn't clump and I don't have to wipe excess off. It makes my lashes looks added

2.2/5

August 22, 2017

Wouldn't repurchase

I received this to test out from Influenster and was excited as I have been on a mascara kick lately and the drugstore is killing the mascara game at the moment. I wasn't too impressed with this mascara. After reading the reviews I had high hopes but it really didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes much. It was average. I kept reapplying a few coats hoping it would help but it didn't. The one thing I will say is that it doesn't smudge or transfer. But in terms on lengthening it didn't do it to my liking. I feel like this would be. Better mascara for your lower lashes because it doesn't smudge

May 17, 2017

I truly believe that this was one of the best mascaras I have ever purchased. I find that it's really easy to use there is no clumping at all and my eyelashes look great all day long. The next one I get is going to be waterproof though other than that this is a truly amazing product and I will definitely purchase it again in the future.

April 13, 2017

I love this mascara so much because it doesn't clump on or feel too heavy like most mascaras I try. As much as I love it though, I find that throughout the day it will flake off and by the end of the night there is absolutely none left on my eyelashes. So its definitely not long-wearing but it does make your eyelashes look longer and looks really good for as long as it will last on your eyes.

February 20, 2017

I have extremely fine lashes, and this product definitely added major volume. Part of that was the "square" and long design of the brush. I also found it long lasting, did not need to re-apply if going out for the evening. This was also quite easily removed with your favorite eye make-up remover.

February 06, 2017

Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara is a good quality mascara that comes in attractive packaging. It promises amplified length and volume and I found that it performed well but not amazing. It did add some volume and length to my lashes and is a good option, however I tend to lean towards intense volume. It doesn't provide dramatic volume but it does give a nice boost to lashes.

Please Note: I was recruited to trt this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

3.2/5

January 22, 2017

The Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara was super easy to apply. It was a good consistency which makes it easy to put on with no dripping or mess.
    It made my daughter's eyelashes fuller and longer. She did find though that after about 6 hours of wear it crumbled. By that I mean it started to like, flake off her eyelashes.
    The cost is a bit more than some other quality mascaras, but still fair compared to some others.
    I would recommend this mascara to someone who only needs to wear it for a few hours at a time.

2.7/5

July 22, 2016

I bought this mascara to try because I had heard good things. The mascara itself is decent but not the best mascara I've used. I found the brush terrible, bristles were falling off and sticking to my eyelashes the first few times I tried it. I was expecting much more from this mascara after all the hype around it and was disappointed after trying it.