Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 943 in Mascara

May 17, 2017

I truly believe that this was one of the best mascaras I have ever purchased. I find that it's really easy to use there is no clumping at all and my eyelashes look great all day long. The next one I get is going to be waterproof though other than that this is a truly amazing product and I will definitely purchase it again in the future.

April 13, 2017

I love this mascara so much because it doesn't clump on or feel too heavy like most mascaras I try. As much as I love it though, I find that throughout the day it will flake off and by the end of the night there is absolutely none left on my eyelashes. So its definitely not long-wearing but it does make your eyelashes look longer and looks really good for as long as it will last on your eyes.

February 20, 2017

I have extremely fine lashes, and this product definitely added major volume. Part of that was the "square" and long design of the brush. I also found it long lasting, did not need to re-apply if going out for the evening. This was also quite easily removed with your favorite eye make-up remover.

February 06, 2017

Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara is a good quality mascara that comes in attractive packaging. It promises amplified length and volume and I found that it performed well but not amazing. It did add some volume and length to my lashes and is a good option, however I tend to lean towards intense volume. It doesn't provide dramatic volume but it does give a nice boost to lashes.

Please Note: I was recruited to trt this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

3.2/5

January 22, 2017

The Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara was super easy to apply. It was a good consistency which makes it easy to put on with no dripping or mess.
    It made my daughter's eyelashes fuller and longer. She did find though that after about 6 hours of wear it crumbled. By that I mean it started to like, flake off her eyelashes.
    The cost is a bit more than some other quality mascaras, but still fair compared to some others.
    I would recommend this mascara to someone who only needs to wear it for a few hours at a time.

2.7/5

July 22, 2016

I bought this mascara to try because I had heard good things. The mascara itself is decent but not the best mascara I've used. I found the brush terrible, bristles were falling off and sticking to my eyelashes the first few times I tried it. I was expecting much more from this mascara after all the hype around it and was disappointed after trying it.

July 08, 2016

I'm always looking for a mascara who will give me volume and length. This mascara does give length to my lashes, but I wished it gave more volume to them.

June 21, 2016

i was so desapointed about the new revlon mascara....it's suppose to give volume and length but i have to put 3 time juste for trying to see i have mascara on my eyes....it's give no volume...no color and no length....really no a good one to buy!!!