Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever
Good

Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 1069 in Books

June 01, 2017

A great book. I remember having this book as a child, and I couldn't believe they were still making it. It is a must have with lots of fun characters, bright pictures, and words written with each little picture. It's great for teaching new words to a very young child but also for teaching spelling and word recognition to the older ones. My daughter who is just learning to write uses this like a little dicitonary when struggling to spell a word for the first time.
    The fact this is still selling after all this time is a testament to its usefulness and quality.

January 10, 2017

I grew up with this book, and now I just recently bought this for my daughter! It is a great book- each page filled with pictures and words to correspond. It is a great learning book!!

June 05, 2015

I have many of Richard Scarry's books and love them all. They are such great books with beautiful illustrations. I love that this one has so many pictures of the items and it helps my grandson learn a little faster.

September 13, 2014

I have been the biggest Richard Scarry fan since I was too young to talk. His books are so beautifully and adorably illustrated- it's easy and fun to learn new words from his themed pages. As an adult I can appreciates how wonderful his books are. This one is great for vocabulary. I had to buy a copy for my future kids.

sweet_sara added a new review for
    BEATS by Dre Earbuds

jazerlicious added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants

Mlepine added a new review for
    Sunny Delight

Jonshepi added a new review for
    Phluid water bottle

ADono added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle