• Ricola Cough Drops
  • Ricola Cough Drops

Ricola Cough Drops Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 320 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

June 07, 2017

Ricola cough drops come in a variety of different flavours from cherry honey , honey herb , honey lemon , lemon mint and many more . They're gluten free , lactose free, and jam packed full of Swiss alpine herbs . The pricing is a little more than the typical Brands but is worth it , especially if you're looking for a natural brand . They defitinely help soothe a sore throat and cough . They aren't my typical girl-to brand and it's only because I never remember at the time .

June 06, 2017

Ricola Cough drops come in many flavours. They have natural herbs to help ease your sore throat
    and help get rid of those pesky coughs. Improves your immune system and has Vitamin C.
    A cough suppressant that you can take when you have a tickle in your throat from allergies.

February 05, 2016

The Cherry flavor is wonderful. Not that cough syrup taste. It is not over powering that even children and use them and will like them. The price of the cough drops is right in line with all others. Not over priced at all. Ricola Cough drops really help open up the sinuses and soothes the cough.

January 17, 2016

Just bought 2 packs of these. They are nice and gentle on my throat and taste so good. I love the honey flavour. Sometimes I take these when I have a sore throat from dry air.

January 17, 2016

I had tried a different brand of cough drops which didn't help so got these and instantly I could feel improvement!

March 09, 2015

Whenever I feel a sore throat coming along, I usually reach for Ricola cough drops. They have a range of flavors available but my favorites are the Natural Herb, Honey Lemon with Echinacea, Mixed Berry and Menthol. I didn't like the ones with the liquid centers as the flavor was a little too overwhelming and strong for me. Otherwise, these are tasty cough drops that really help soothe pain and a dry, itchy throat. They are very affordable and there is a good amount in each bag. If you're pregnant, please ask your doctor about eating these as they do contain natural herbs.