Rimmel London Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 319 in Bronzer

Shimmering maxi bronzing powder illuminates face and body. For an instant natural bronzed sun-kissed glow or to enhance an existing tan. Blends easily for a healthy tan effect with golden shimmer.

April 17, 2017

I am a bronze fanatic. Year round it is a staple in my daily makeup routine. But do you ever find it hard to find a solid bronzer, one that is natural and won't make you look orange? Look no further! I ONLY buy this bronzer. It is the best of all the drugstore brands. Trust me I have literally tried the majority of them all lol. The price is fantastic @ $7.99 from Superstore or Walmart, although Walmart used to sell 2 for $12...

March 08, 2016

I purchased this bronzer because the name seemed promising for a shimmering effect, but without giving off too much shimmer at the same time after seeing it. There is only a thin layer of shimmer on the top of this bronzer. Once that has been used I have found there isn't any shimmer left. I was very displeased with this product. I would not recommend this to anyone.

February 28, 2016

This is my summer bronzer. You will always see me with this one on. It goes on so nice. I love the colour. The product is huge so it will last a long time. I have used this all last summer and it does not look like I have been using it that much at all.

February 26, 2016

I use this everyday as my setting powder as I hate to look super pale. I love the colour I and adds some beautiful colour to my face. Great price also :)

January 14, 2016

I like using a brush on bronzer to add a little be of glow to my face and I really like this one. It's a light bronzer with a hint of a shimmer. I find that it lasts a long time so you really get a lot of use out of it so it's well worth the price.

September 28, 2015

This is the first bronzer I've used up completely and would purchase again. I enjoy this because it's buildable to give me just the right amount of sun kissed look.
    I use this to help contour my face as well, the results are very natural looking.

February 24, 2015

It is a product that I now use in my daily makeup routine . I like the natural look, its resistance throughout the day and its affordability for the obtained result.

August 05, 2014

I love the Rimmel bronzers. They are so big so last you for a very long time! The only downside to this one is the shimmer. I don't like shimmer in my bronzer on a daily use basis. I would only use it for special occassions or night time.

August 05, 2014

I could not find my usual brand of bronzer and decided to try this one. I love the 001 Gold Princess.. just the right amount of colour for my skin tone and it gives you a nice 'summer' glow'. The price was definitely right.

December 30, 2013

I love this product!! This bronzer is awesome especially in the winter. It's a great price for the value. It does not give off a fake look. You look naturally tanned. I would recommend this bronzer for all skin types.