Ring Pops Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #30 out of 1272 in Snacks

July 13, 2017

Such great fun for kids!

I was addicted to these when I was young. The packaging is so nice and colorful and the design of the candy itself is super unique. I love the fact that you can wear this on your finger so it is easy to eat and does not make your hands sticky.

The candy itself tastes great and have a very prominent flavor. It is sweet and delicious. I still enjoy these even as an adult.

The flavors you can get these in are endless, which is a plus. I love the watermelon and blue raspberry as well as the combination of watermelon and blue raspberry. There is a different flavor for everyone.

I have found these at the dollar store in packages of 6 for under $3. They are quite cheap.

June 20, 2017

Ring Pops

The best of the best when it comes to candy! The look is awesome, great packaging, fun and a great taste too. My favorites are blue, green and red. But all of them are seriously good.

May 15, 2017

I think everyone loved these as a kid, or even as an adult. The flavors were always really good and sweet wuth a nice variety to pick from. The only problem with these was the fact that they would get your hands all sticky.

May 15, 2017

Ring pops are popular for many reasons and great for all ages..as a kid its an edible piece of jewelery as an adult with a kids heart at soul this could be a great treat to bring out your imagination and pop the big question..

May 15, 2017

I've always loved Ring Pops since I can remember. The fact that I could wear candy as jewelry and eat it as I go was so exciting. Ring Pop also always was coming out with new flavours - all of which have always been delicious! Forever one of my favourite candies.

April 06, 2016

This classic candy, looked back on fondly by the "90s kids", is a hard candy shaped like a diamond attached to a plastic ring, which is where the name of the product comes from. This candy comes in several flavours and colours.
    Parents - this candy is fairly large and takes a while to finish, and in shape almost resembles a pacifier. So if you need a bit of quiet time, this is a very sweet way to silence a child ;)

February 17, 2016

I don't know of many I have eat when I was young!! I still buy myself some sometimes just for the taste of the blue or the green ones and for the fun of it. Make me feel like I was 10 lol

January 21, 2016

The Classic ring pop!!!! Everyone loved these as a kid I'm surprised at how much kids still eat them they ate cute and fun to use but the downfall just all sugar and sticks to your teeth!!

1.5/5

January 19, 2016

My daughter likes these mainly because they are so cute but I personally don't like the taste. The quality isn't that great.

January 19, 2016

Who doesn't love ring pops, they remind me so much of being a kid and now I get to introduce them to my son who loves them as well. This is a good tasting candy and super cute and fun for a child to have as a treat.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine