Ritz crackers Reviews
#112 in Crackers

Good - 0

January 27, 2019

Tastes great but messy

I bought these a couple of weeks ago and my family loves them. They taste great. There is less fat and salt in these crackers which is good but they can get a little messy when you eat them. They are light and crispy and the flavours are amazing. We have tried bacon and sea salt.

November 25, 2018

Yummy

I buys these weekly. They are light and crispy, with some great flavours to chose from. I wish there was a little more in the bag. I look forward to more line extensions

May 20, 2018

LOVE!

Love the taste of these crackers. A very light snack. The salted was delicious and the Vinegar ones were even better. Hard to eat just a handful. Excellent flavour. Would recommend!

June 15, 2017

Delicious! And heathy

Bought these crackers at Walmart a few weeks back and now I'm addicted. They are super thin and packed with flavour. Got a few of my students hooked on them. Perfect for the price!! (1.97)