Riversol Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

January 29, 2020

Good Product

Excellent product. I could see my face softer and renew. This product has a good texture without oil or without fragrance. I really notice the difference.

2.7/5

January 19, 2020

Dried my face

I got a free sampleof the skin care routine by Riversol. It started drying my face out and it was meant for combo skin, I stopped using all the product and tried one thing at a time. I found it did leave my skin feeling super soft but then it started peeling, I think its from the moisturizer. Just not for me.

December 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great moisturizer!

Great product! Would highly recommend for use in the winter months. Helps battle eczema and dry, cracked skin. Goes on smooth and isn’t too oily. Price is affordable.

September 18, 2019

I am in love with this product!!!

I use this every night after using the serum. Combined they make my skin feel so soft. The smell of the product is not overpowering at all. The moisturizer is exactly what my skin needs in the dry climate of Winnipeg.

September 09, 2019

Very good product

I've used the Hydrating Cream Cleanser + Anti-age Reparative Serum + Daily moisturizing cream for 2 weeks (nice samples lot).
    I have a fairly sensitive skin but I had absolutely no irritation with those products.
    The cream is a bit thick to apply, but non greasy and you feel comfortable right after using it.
    Using those 3 products, my acne got worse day 2&3;and then almost disappeared (yeah!!).
    Not sure it changed anything regarding the fine lines on my face, but my skin is definitely softer and brighter.

August 29, 2019

Moisturizing Cream

I got this moisturizing cream as a part of a 15-day skin care package from Riversol and I really enjoyed using the moisturizer. I used to use a very small amount of my lotion to do the trick with my face but I am glad that I can now use Riversol's Moisturizing Cream instead.

August 14, 2019

Very gentle

This is a good quality moisturizer, and a little goes a long way, which is nice. It is soft but not greasy. I can vouch for it being very gentle and non-irritating, as I applied this cream to a small part of my skin that recently had a peel and was red and dry, and it did not sting or burn in the slightest (while by contrast, the LiveClean moisturizer did).

1.5/5

August 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Too oily

This is a great product except when you put it on your skin, you can see in the mirror that you look sweaty, oily,and gross. For this much money that this set costs, I dont think you want to look oily.

August 13, 2019

Great cream, non greasy

Recently tried Riversol Daily Moisturizing Cream, and I am very satisfied. I always look for a face cream thats non-greasy and dries nicely, and they did not disappoint.

April 23, 2019

A maz ing

Recieved the free 15 day trial in the mail a few weeks ago. I have been following it to a T and my skin hasn't looked this good in so long. The moisturizing cream is thick so a little goes along way but makes your skin feel so amazing after