Prestige Item
Riversol Refreshing Gel Cleanser Reviews

May 11, 2021

Thrilled to discover this product line!

Received this product as part of a15 day sample kit, and promptly purchased the full size version. My skin has never felt better or more hydrated, and after an initial product adjustment (mild tingling the first 2-3 days due to expected auto-immune sensitivities), I feel as though my skin finally has the right cleansers and moisturizers to finally able to repair and rebuild itself. The product is creamy and rinses off well, leaving skin soft and hydrated. This line is a total game changer!!

April 17, 2021

Must try antiaging cleanser

Have been using the RIVERSOL anti aging cleanser for 3 months and it cleares up my acne and i have noticed significant effects on cleanliness of face.

November 30, 2020

I love it!

This is a magic face wash/cleanser. It is so smooth on your skin and just a little amount is enough for your face. I absolutely love it. It is also a great product for those with dry or sensitive skin. I use it only once a day at night before bed following it with the moisturizer. Super product. #riversol
    #productreview

October 27, 2020

Love it!

This product is so light and thin! I have such sensitive skin and this product is so lovely!! I always recommend this to family and friends because of how nice my skin is after using

October 27, 2020

Gentle cleanser, big improvement

I purchased this full-size product after first trying it in a 15 day trial kit offer. I am continually impressed by how little product is needed to wash my skin. It never feels tight after washing. The skin feels clear, free of makeup and residue, but still plump. The product doesn't strip your skin like so many others. I am very impressed and have received many compliments on my skin. The only negative is the english only packaging. I am told however that the company is working on making the packaging in French and English soon.

October 19, 2020

Light and gentle cleanser

Easy on the skin. Gentle and non irritating. Light gel texture and foams nice. skin feels clean and refreshed after each use. Great for daily use!

June 19, 2020

I will deffinately purchase this product again

This face cleanser is great. It's lightweight and thin. All you need is a pea size amount, and it covers the whole face. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed.

May 20, 2020

Super gentle

I often break out and get very irritated with harsh cleansers. This gel formula is very gentle on the skin and doesn't have any scent. It lathers a little bit but not extremely foamy. I don't find that it dries my skin.

April 01, 2020

Best skincare line

I tried a sampler of this and I must say I have tried many products over the years for my combo sensitive skin. This product is so clean and fresh! Makes my old skin revitalized. And it is made in Canada...bonus!

March 08, 2020

AN ESSENTIAL!

I received this product from the Riversol 15-day sample, and I was amazed! My skin type is combination and it works well with my skin. At first, when I used it, I broke out but after a couple of times, it stopped. I suggest that if it's your first time, apply a "pea-size" amount to your face. After a couple of times using the product, I started to see small changes like my pimples minimizing. The product leaves a very refreshing feel to your skin! The product is a little on the pricier side for a cleanser, so I suggest getting the sample first!