Rocky Mountain Beech Tree Bud Eye Cream Reviews

Beech Tree has an alias...it's also known as the 'ever-lasting youth tree' because it's packed with good stuff that improves moisturization and skin radiance. Put a little drop on the ring finger and pat gently around the eye area. More information: http://www.rockymountainsoap.com/productDetails/1027375/1002271/1000144

July 31, 2017

Perfect

Light (herbal) scent. Small amount goes a long way. Non greasy. Absorbs instantly. Leaves the skin around the eyes feeling plump and smooth. Does not irritate my eyes. It's all around the perfect eye cream in my opinion. Photo shows a pump but mine was a jar with no pump. I actually prefer no pump as it is easier to use as little as you like.

September 16, 2016

I love the Rocky Mountain Soap Co eye cream. It has a wonderful consistency and goes on smoothly. It does not make my eyes greasy and I can easily apply it before makeup. Most eye creams cause irritation around my eyes but this one is great for my sensitive skin.