• Rocky Mountain Soap Company Essential Day Face Cream
Good

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Essential Day Face Cream Reviews

Ranked #1073 out of 1277 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 16, 2016

I have tried a lot of day creams on my sensitive combination skin and this is the only one I have found that keeps my skin moisturizer but does not cause breakouts. It's now the only cream I use and I highly recommend it.

July 04, 2016

Oh boy!

I came on here because I was desperate to see what others were saying about this product.

Let me start by saying... I am a HUGE Rocky Mountain Soap Co fan. I have been for years (since they had a shop on Granville street in Vancouver). I love their deodorants, I love their soap selection, I like that the company takes a stance on things like' health and organizes runs in communities. I especially like that the brand is Canadian.

BUT.. this product left me scratching my head.

I purchased the entire face line from Rocky. I love the oil, the branding, the fact that they stick to natural ingredients. The facial cream does NOT sink into my skin at all. I put it on, wait five minutes, and the cream dries up on the face leaving little grey waxy balls everywhere. I'm not sure if I just got a bad batch, or if they went a little heavy on some of the ingredients..? It's very odd. I thought about calling them up to return the product... BUT I am obsessed with the scent of the product. It's almost like a light, natural geranium/pomegranate perfume. It's so lovely i've started wearing it on my neck (the skin is different there so it doesn't grease up to the same extent). People have even commented on how nice I smell when I wear it.

Strange huh? I do not use the product for its intended purpose at all, but I still like it for very different reasons. Go figure.

December 10, 2015

This product is amazing and light feeling. It smells great. The smell is not overpowering at all but lovely! This cream works great most times of the year however if the weather is really dry out or I'm not drinking enough water I find my skin needs a cream with more moisturizing g properties. In this case I just use a better nighttime cream.

December 22, 2014

Amazing product, made my skin feel very soft and even toned.

May 09, 2014

Ok, so this is the longest I've every stuck with a skin care product... I was really super skeptical about the effectiveness of a natural product like this as it's the one area that I've been reticent to change (along with makeup)... but it's really amazing. And I LOVE the smell... pomegranate. Could almost eat it! My skin has been amazing since I started using this line. Plus, no toxins so I don't need to worry about what is being absorbed into my skin and blood stream. Oh, and you get a LOT of product and it last a lot longer than anything I've used in past... and it wasn't as expensive as the other lines I've used. So I'm pretty happy!

August 13, 2010

This is the best face lotion I have EVER used!

I love that it's made in Canada.
    I love that it's all natural ingredients, no crazy chemicals, nothing harsh or harmful.

And I love that it works!! It leaves my skin soft, smooth and clear. It's not greasy or drying, in fact my skin has never been so balanced and awesome!

I would HIGHLY suggest trying it. At $35 it's totally reasonably priced for a really great product, and you don't need very much so the tube lasts me around 6 months (with morning and night use).