Rold Gold Classic Style Tiny Twists Pretzels

Rold Gold Classic Style Tiny Twists Pretzels Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 09, 2017

All time #1 Pretzel making company!!! Great product, perfect amount of Salt considering lots is in the bottom of the bag but still a good amount on the pretzel. Pretzel is moist but dry, good flavor, great crunch and freshness. 100% Pretzel. Cheap in Grocery Store and decent on Sale prices in all stores. Definately my #1. Makes perfect Trail mixes, party mixes, alone, chocolate covered. Enjoy! :)

April 26, 2017

One of my go to snacks. They are yummy, salty, and a better alternative to chips. I like the personal size bags to through in my purse or glove box. Worth the price for better quality pretzels.

September 27, 2016

Super bonne grignotines salées. J'adore cette ma , le goût est toujours parfais. Très salé par contre, mais une fois de temps en temps c'est bien. J'aime beaucoup.

September 27, 2016

I'm a huge pretzel fan and I have to say that Rold Gold is by far the best brand of pretzels. I like this particular selection of tiny twists the best because they are the perfect size to snack on and they aren't messy at all. These have the perfect amount of crunch and are not too hard like some other pretzel brands, with the right amount of salt.

I love to eat these on there own as a salty snack but I also like to dip them everything from chocolate, Nutella and even peanut butter for the perfect salty/sweet combo. These are usually about $4.00 but go on sale quite often for $3.00, I love these and would defiantly recommend them.

January 12, 2016

I love pretzels and this brand name s really good. Crunchy and tasty. Just enough salt. Great on their own or with dip!

January 12, 2016

The ONLY pretzel I have ever tasted that taste this good. Perfect amount of salt as well as the perfect crunch to go along with it.

June 01, 2015

I buy pretzels often and these ones are okay. They leave my mouth with a dry feeling and I always need to have a drink with them. There is also not a lot of salt so it doesn't have that intense of a flavour.

June 01, 2015

I love these! Great to put out at parties or to munch on for snacks in the evening.

April 23, 2015

fun salty snacks. Good for a snack in anywhere you go, work, car or just watching a show. Kids love them and a healthier alternative to chips.

April 22, 2015

I like that they are a healthy snack but I find them salty