Royal Dansk Cookies Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #24 out of 217 in Cookies

May 24, 2017

These cookies are delicious. My grandparents always use to buy these at Christmas time so they bring back to many memories. I love that there are a variety of different cookies in this tin, some sweeter than others. All the cookies have a shortbread taste to them (some more buttery than others), and are absolutely delicious. I love the sugar on some of the cookies because it adds a nice crunch and sweet element.

May 15, 2017

These cookies are delicious they melt right in your mouth i love the taste and the value is Worth every penny the nutrional value is so so cause its cookies and of coarse there are calories but eh these are really yummy they are a must have in the pantry

May 03, 2017

These were one of my favourite cookies growing up. Recently, my mum picked up a tin and I joked with her asking is this going to be another sewing kit? These cookies are absolutely delicious! I like that they are quite small, so that I feel less guilty about eating more haha. They have that nice buttery flavour and sweetness. These cookies aren't extraneous on the pocket, they are quite affordable and can be found in many grocery stores. These cookies are extra special when eaten with a cup of coffee or even a cup of tea! On the bonus side, you can totally reuse the tin so not only you get some delicious cookies, but also a tin to store whatever you please. They also make a great gift or treat to have when there are guests over.

March 30, 2017

Anyone else ever found that at least once in their lifetime they were excited to dig into a tin of these only to find out that inside was sewing needles and thread? Ha ha ha!!! On a more serious note I love these cookies! They are sugary and crunchy. Delicious dipped in tea or milk. Plus as mentioned above, they come in a great tin :)

October 05, 2016

My grandmother used to buy these and now I have been buying them. It comes in a nice reusable tin, the different variety of cookies are so good, my favourite are the softer sugar cookies but I also like the ones with the course sugar on top. All of the cookies have great taste and texture. I buy mine at duty free for about 6.00 is a tin. They haven't changed the recipe since I was little. Great for guests or with tea and coffee. It would also be a great gift idea.

2.8/5

July 22, 2016

I usually get a couple of these tins of cookies around the holidays. I like that these cookies are sweet and crunchy. I also like that they have different shaped cookie in there. Most of the time I eat these with a cup of tea or coffee. The tins are great I always reuse them around the house.

May 31, 2016

This cookie was my childhood!! My parents would buy it every Christmas to share with everyone who came over to visit. I never really liked them as a kid: except for the ones sprinkled with sugar on top (those disappeared when the kids came!), but I have grown to love all of them! Love how they are stacked to the top. AND, when they are done, you can keep the tin. This way, you can also bake your guests some homemade cookies, and put them in this container.

3.2/5

May 31, 2016

Christmas time is when l see these cookies out in every home l visit. These cookies are soft and very buttery. Great cookies for dunking in a glass of milk or hot chocolate.

January 16, 2016

I eat these if someone buys them but I would never buy them. They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavour.

July 10, 2015

Okay, so when it comes to "dutch cookies" as we always called them growing up, most people either love them or hate them. You either love that delicate flavour or think they have no flavour at all. I fall into the first group. I think they're delicious. I can't imagine not having a can on hand at Christmas. They are a very plain cookie, but tasty. One of my daughters can't get enough of them. The other daughter won't touch them.
    I wouldn't get these for a get together as your only cookie option or give them as a hostess gift unless you know the person really likes this kind of cookie, because, as I said, people usually either think they're fantastic or don't like them at all.