Royal Dansk Cookies Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 1295 in Snacks

March 30, 2017

Anyone else ever found that at least once in their lifetime they were excited to dig into a tin of these only to find out that inside was sewing needles and thread? Ha ha ha!!! On a more serious note I love these cookies! They are sugary and crunchy. Delicious dipped in tea or milk. Plus as mentioned above, they come in a great tin :)

October 05, 2016

My grandmother used to buy these and now I have been buying them. It comes in a nice reusable tin, the different variety of cookies are so good, my favourite are the softer sugar cookies but I also like the ones with the course sugar on top. All of the cookies have great taste and texture. I buy mine at duty free for about 6.00 is a tin. They haven't changed the recipe since I was little. Great for guests or with tea and coffee. It would also be a great gift idea.

July 22, 2016

I usually get a couple of these tins of cookies around the holidays. I like that these cookies are sweet and crunchy. I also like that they have different shaped cookie in there. Most of the time I eat these with a cup of tea or coffee. The tins are great I always reuse them around the house.

May 31, 2016

This cookie was my childhood!! My parents would buy it every Christmas to share with everyone who came over to visit. I never really liked them as a kid: except for the ones sprinkled with sugar on top (those disappeared when the kids came!), but I have grown to love all of them! Love how they are stacked to the top. AND, when they are done, you can keep the tin. This way, you can also bake your guests some homemade cookies, and put them in this container.

May 31, 2016

Christmas time is when l see these cookies out in every home l visit. These cookies are soft and very buttery. Great cookies for dunking in a glass of milk or hot chocolate.

January 16, 2016

I eat these if someone buys them but I would never buy them. They aren't overly sweet and have a great flavour.

July 10, 2015

Okay, so when it comes to "dutch cookies" as we always called them growing up, most people either love them or hate them. You either love that delicate flavour or think they have no flavour at all. I fall into the first group. I think they're delicious. I can't imagine not having a can on hand at Christmas. They are a very plain cookie, but tasty. One of my daughters can't get enough of them. The other daughter won't touch them.
    I wouldn't get these for a get together as your only cookie option or give them as a hostess gift unless you know the person really likes this kind of cookie, because, as I said, people usually either think they're fantastic or don't like them at all.

June 04, 2015

These cookies are definitely on the sugary side, although they have a nice buttery flavour. I would buy them if they were on sale, but if not then I would choose something else.

June 03, 2015

I purchased a box this past Christmas and they didn't have any taste to them. I was quite disappointed because I was expecting so much more. They weren't expired or even close to their expiration date, they were just bland tasting cookies. I would not purchase again.

April 14, 2015

I love this brand of cookies. They are popular around here at Christmas time. I always buy dozens of these. They are very affordable and taste great. There are many variations in the tin. I reuse the tin to put home baked treats in to give to friends.